We stayed in penthouse. The thermostat is for upstairs and downstairs. The upstairs gets to warm while the downstairs is to cool. Loft bedroom is open. You must pay extra for log for fireplace. The hotel staff is great. The breakfast is wonderful, hot, eggs, sausage, waffles...etc. The beds were comfortable. The area is wonderful for shopping. We received day passes for nearby aquatic center. I gave the hotel four stars because it is nice, clean and had a great breakfast. Our problem was the thermostat and the openness of the loft trying to sleep. Otherwise it is nice, very nice!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.