The check-in front staff person was wonderful, very friendly and outgoing. She was very very nice. The room was clean and fairly comfortable although the mattress in the king size bed should be tossed out - quite lumpy and not a typical Marriott quality. The sofa pullout bed was not at all comfortable so the second night my son slept on the sofa skipping the pull out part. He said it was a better night sleep that way. The kitchen was very nice, the appliances were new and clean and the silverware, dishes etc were all good/decent quality and in good condition. Nothing was broken or damaged.
The major criticism I have with the place is really the condition of the grounds. I noticed a lot of debris around, cigarettes in ash trays that had obviously been sitting around for a long long time.
The breakfast area was clean and had plenty of selection of food - despite being crowded on a Sunday AM. I did not eat there on the second day of a two night trip. The workout room is tiny - one bike, one elliptical and one treadmill. I also liked the free wi-fi.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.