I have stayed here twice and the rooms themselves are large and have been updated recently. The kitchen appliances look very new. With the free breakfast and weeknight dinners this makes a very affordable and comfortable place to bring your family. There are some drawbacks however. On the first stay I had a room that was near the highway and the road noise was very loud inside. The second stay was in a building further back so it was quiet. Both rooms had a very slow shower drain. I was standing in ankle deep water within a few minutes. The housekeeping staff must know about it because it has to be difficult to clean the tub properly - which leads me to the next issue - are they cleaning properly? On both 5 night stays there was one day when housekeeping didn't come at all. Other times they failed to leave replacement dishtowels, rags, or shampoo. Some days they didn't seem to have done much besides make the bed. In the evening, when we had small issues with the room such as the can opener didn't work, and there were missing bowls, we were told there was no one around to get us a replacement until the next day.
Overall, I'd say the issues I have with the property are more like minor annoyances. There are definitely worse places to stay. I won't be coming back though. There is a Homewood Suites just down the road with similar amenities and the housekeeping staff there are friendly and do a good job.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights