My husband and I visit St Louis August 31-September 2, 2012 for a family reunion. We were unsure about the hotel that the Family Reunion Planning Coordinator chose, simply because we have never stayed there before. And I don’t adopt to change well. If I find a good product or service that work well for me, I want to keep it. I normally stay at the Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Peabody, and Westin, to name a few. But I went alone with the process and made my reservation with the Residence Inn St Louis Galleria.
WE LOVE IT!! We normally take four trips a year to four different states and we have stayed at many hotels. But so far, we like this hotel the best. The staff customer service was AWESOME. When we arrived at the hotel for check-in, we had the pleasure of meeting Katrina. She greeted us with a very friendly “hello, welcome to Residence Inn. My name is Katrina, how can I help you?” That stood out because she was checking-in other customers, but still multitask and kept her acknowledgment of customers entering her work area. A female exit the fitness room, Katrina glaces at her and asks if she enjoyed her workout. The female respond that she did. Katrina is very knowledgeable of the “product” she sells, which is Resident Inn.
My internet went down for some reason Saturday so I called the front desk. A gentlemen name Andy came out in the rain to diagnose the problem. When I open the door for him, the first thing he did was identify himself – “good evening, my name is Andy and I am with Residence Inn. I am here about your internet problem.” He informed me that I needed a new cord and he quickly returned with it in the rain.
Checking-out at 6:30 in the morning, I met another “happy camper.” This happy camper was Florence. Who is happy that time of the morning? Again, a warm welcome…“good morning, welcome to Residence Inn. My name is Florence, how may I help you?” As we began our check-out process, Florence thanked us for choosing this hotel and welcomes us back if we are ever in the city again. She also took the time to ask if we enjoyed our reunion. Customer service is number one with public service and Florence and Katrina is number one with customer service skills. Kindness matter!! When my husband if I travel to St Louis again, we will always stay at this hotel and we will also recommend this hotel to family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.