“Home away from Home. 100% Satisfaction” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria to your Saves list
Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8040 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63117   |
Hotel deals
Naperville, Illinois
“Home away from Home. 100% Satisfaction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great stays, great staff I will be back anytime I am in St. Louis! After 4 seperate stays at this Hotel I can say I had 100% satisfaction in all aspects of my stay. The hostess and cooks were great. The attention to detail and the recall of special dietary needs was outstanding! The front desk staff as well went to great lengths to make my repeated visits feel like I was at home with family. Every aspect of my stays was great the entire staff made it easy for my decision to stay rathher than change locations even when another hotel was recommended by the company I work for.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed overnight with 4 others. We were excited about the location, seemed to be in a safe area. The furnishings were very nice, everything was clean and well kept. Anything we needed, the staff provided right away. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Ferdinand, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great place to stay close to The St. Louis Gallaria and easy to find. Staff very helpful in suggestions where to dine. Must go to the HILL (Italian neighborhood) Great bakery and dining areas go to Giorgios, ask for Hugo, great waiter.

Room Tip: great staff
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

7 day stay without any problems, clean and comfortable. The room was large, clean and everything worked well. The breakfast area was always kept very clean too. Breakfast was much better than the "managers reception" in the evening.
The bathrooms were clean, the rooms and hallways were clean and odor free. I would highly recommend this hotel. Clean clean and clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I love this hotel! The staff was very nice and helpful. I have a very bad allergy to mold and this place has no smells what so ever! It is clean the drapes are dust free. They gave us a free up grade it was wonderful! I was staying here to visit family in Clayton and U city it worked out better then I would have even thought!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Takoma Park, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My son and I stayed here for the second time during Xmas 2012. Our experience during this visit was similar to our previous one in October 2009 shortly after the hotel opened. The breakfast buffet is good, with many choices. Visiting relatives/friends are allowed to join the breakfast with guests without paying. The pool is not large, but indoors, so available all-season. The indoor hot tub is refreshing. Visiting relatives/friends can join guests in the pool/hot tub without paying. The exercise room has plenty of good equipment. The wired Internet access option worked fine with a Linux laptop. The kitchen area is well-equipped for anyone who wants to do some cooking during a visit. The weekday evening reception meal was a bit disappointing compared to the breakfast buffet, with limited options for vegetarians, and limited beer selection. In 2009, the hotel had one full-size crib which we used; it was OK. A MetroLink (light rail) station is an easy walk from the hotel, which is handy for going downtown to visit places like the Gateway Arch without having to drive. The staff are very friendly. The one thing I wish was different is that all of the one bedroom suites have the bathroom entrance only from the bedroom. I moved furniture around in the bedroom and hung a blanket over the assembly so I could use the bathroom as needed at night without waking my son up, while he was sleeping in the bedroom and I was spending the night out front on the sleeper sofa. That said, the place works well enough for us that we will stay there again the next time we're in town.

Room Tip: I suggest you ask for a room on the highest available floor looking west - better view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We just stayed for four nights and I couldn't have been more pleased. The staff is so well trained and helpful that any issue at all is handled very quickly and professionally.
Breakfast is included and has just about anything you could want. The attendant is on the spot with help anytime it's needed.
Stay on the Galleria side if possible to avoid any highway noise and morning sun.

I will come back here anytime.

Room Tip: Galleria side is a little more expensive but worth is for noise and morning sun.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria? Share your experiences!