This was a great modern hotel. Very clean with a very friendly staff. Special mention to Rita (the host at Breakfast and dinner) who was charming and very funny and seemed to never forget the many faces.
The only disappointment (for which it loses one star)was that the studio did not have a stovetop. All the advertising seemed to indicate that all rooms had a full kitchen including a stovetop but this clearly was not the case. However, it was nice to have gas grills outside (if you don't mind the noise of the freeway traffic).
The free wifi was a huge bonus (and at a reasonable speed too), Recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Hotel
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our complimentary suite start breakfast offered daily in our lodge with eggs, sausage, hash browns, fresh fruit, yogurt, belguim waffles, danishes, cereal, toast, etc. Or enjoy a glass a wine during the work week (Monday through Thursday) for our welcome home reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.