We recently stayed here for four nights to attend the Taste of St. Louis, hotel parking is free, plus real breakfast served daily, M-Thurs evening meal with wine & beer. They have a nice workout room, indoor swimming pool & jacuzzi, spa treatments for an extra fee. There is a shopping mall and restaurants within walking distance from the hotel. Eateries like the Cheesecake Factory, Three Men and a Burger, 24 hour I Hop, Subway, are to name a few. There is a short drive to the zoo (free), Upper Crust Sweetie Pie's near St. Louis University.
The front desk personnel were extremely friendly, daily cookies, coffee, tea and water are available in the lobby. The rooms are wonderfully comfortable, stove top (no oven) for cooking a meal, dishwasher, sink and a full size frig. I would highly recommend staying here whether for business or pleasure you will find it overly suitable.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Hotel
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our complimentary suite start breakfast offered daily in our lodge with eggs, sausage, hash browns, fresh fruit, yogurt, belguim waffles, danishes, cereal, toast, etc. Or enjoy a glass a wine during the work week (Monday through Thursday) for our welcome home reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.