Very clean. Restaurant was great. Comfortable beds. I would definitely stay there again! I did not use the spa or pool but it looked very nice.
The staff was helpful and kind.
The cheeseburger at the restaurant was great.
Try the sauteed spinach also.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff Hotel Poplar Bluff
- Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff Hotel
- Poplar Bluff Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greetings from the Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff hotel. The Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff hotel is conveniently located 1 mile south of Hwy US-60 on Hwy Business 67 South across from Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center and just minutes from the Black River Coliseum and Poplar Bluff Industrial Park featuring Briggs & Stratton, Gates Rubber Company, Nordyne, L&P Plastics, Technical Plastics and Libla Industries. With all the comforts of home, and the conveniences of today's technology, we feature mini-refrigerators, and free high-speed Internet access in all our guest rooms, and wireless access in our public areas. Our hotel is the only full-service hotel in Poplar Bluff and features a Ziggy's Restaurant right here on property. Ranked in the top 50 Holiday Inns in the country by our guests, come check out our passion for service and desire to be your constant caring friends. Enjoy our newest addition, Paradise Salon and Spa that has just opened within the hotel. Open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM it is just another way to make your stay complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.