“impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Activities: Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: College of the Ozarks, known as "Hard Work U," is more than a college. It's a destination with tons of family-friendly activities, including two museums, an old-fashioned grist mill, fruitcake and jelly kitchen, stained glass studio, and exquisite 4-star dining at Dobyns Dining Room in The Keeter Center. It's a great way to spend a day while you are in the Branson area. The only thing that requires admission is the Ralph Foster Museum ($6 Adults, $5 Seniors, and Free to all 18 and under). Dobyns Dining Room offers a farm to table experience without breaking the bank. Come learn why this unique college is nationally known.
Rock Valley, Iowa
5 attraction reviews
“impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

What a way for the men and women to pay for an education and to build up a work ethic. I wish everyone could see and learnabout this collage

Lubbock
30 attraction reviews
“Don't miss this unique college!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We liked the tour provided by one of the students. Studetns here do not pay tuition they work at the College and pay their way. Fifteen hours each week provideds them with a free four year college degree.
We ate at the Keeter Center and had an excellent meal. Beautiful location and building. Please take an afternoon and visit here.

Wichita, Kansas, United States
26 attraction reviews
“Great afternoon hour visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We had an afternoon with no plans so started out driving to Hollister. Ended up at the College of the Ozarks and had a delightful visit there. We got the map and started at the Tractor Museum. Then we went to theRalph Foster Museum. It was well worth the small fee and we were there for 2 hours. Went back to the Keeter Center and enjoyed the beautiful Christmas decorations, coffee and shopping. Plan to go back and eat there on the next trip. The college was so clean, beautiful, and everyone was very friendly and professional.

Hartville, MO
“My college”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is the best college in the area. I graduated from it in 1970 and had a great experience attending there. I have graduated from 4 other colleges and this is still my favorite. I met my wife there where we worked together in the canning factory. The teachers were great! I remember that I would go over to their houses and set at the table with them and they would explain how to do my math and physic problems with me. They were always interested in the students. I graduated with a B.S. degree, and I owed no money on loans, etc. because I worked my way through college. I am now a college professor, and I taught 37 years in high school. This career would not have been possible w/o my education from C.of O. I re-visit often, and I am always proud to say I attended the college.

Visited June 2012
Tipton, Missouri
48 attraction reviews
“Unique, lovely and Exceptional Education”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

From the time you drive through the gate until you finish touring this beautiful campus of "Hard Work U" you will be absolutely enthralled. From the buildings, the architecture, the lake attended by swans, the working grist mill and greenhouses filled with Orchids..it is a WOW

Visited November 2012