“Great Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Platte City
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had a really long day with delayed flights and I was exhausted. I asked for a room that would be quiet and far from daily activity. The staff was great and found me that room in no time at even with most of the rooms rented for a nearby festival. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and spacious. No noise and I got my desired rest! The hotel was beautiful and clean and had very friendly staff. Breakfast was hot and plentiful! Overall it was a wonderful stay! If ever I am in KC again I know where I will be staying! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Room was clean and spacious.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Liliana V, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites/KCI North, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 816-858-0200.

BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites/KCI North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
lincoln, ne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Best Western, You have a true gem in your employee Amanda who answered the phone the night of September 22nd. I needed a place for my 18 year old daughter to stay on the way back from Kansas City. After trying several different hotels, only to be turned down because my daughter wouldn't have a credit card upon check-in, I called the Best Western in Platte City. Amanda answered, listened to my situation and allowed me to pay for everything in full over the phone. Amanda was friendly, accomodating , and professional in handling the process for me, even taking the time to explain the different rooms available. Amanda asked my daughter's name and told me she would help her personally when she checked in. My daughter called me to tell me she had arrived safely, how comfortable she felt and how friendly you staff is. As a mom 150 miles away from the situation that night, your company and especially Amanda helped to make a less than favorable situation into a pleasant experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

For the price I wasn't expecting much, but this hotel is fabulous. I arrived late at night but the staff was still perky and helpful. The halls are in the middle of renos, so it doesn't look like much but the room was fantastic. The room was well furnished, clean and the bed was super comfy. But it's the little things that elevated the room from average to awesome... The small coffee maker with several different kinds of coffee, the free maps of the area, the disposable towel for cleaning shoes or windshields, make up remover, etc. They also had way more tv channels than other hotels. Thanks for the great night and I will definitely stay here again if I'm in the area. :)

• Stayed August 2012

Gulf Breeze, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a nice, clean, little hotel just North of Kansas City, Kansas. It doesn't have a lot of parking for large vehicles. It does have smoking rooms. The breakfast is pretty good with a decent selection. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. We stayed here twice in the last two weeks and I will stay here again

Room Tip: It has an elevator and the smoking rooms are on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Liliana V, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites/KCI North, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for your review and recent stay at the Best Western and Suites KCI North. I am very happy that you found the service to be great. I know that the employees enjoy knowing that they are doing a great job and being recognized for their efforts. We want all our guests to experience great service and we will continue to strive for that goal.

Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

The place was and is under renovation and there were a few issues - agree, they should take the Sauna and steam room off the web site as they dont exist ! But TOTAL compliments to the staff and in particular the manager who dealt with these issues in the most professional and courteous way. The place will be great once it is finished - meantime I would still reccomend it (hopefully the refurb doesnt result in a price hike)

Room Tip: Go downstairs until they fix the lift !
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

We stayed two nights. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub BUT the steam room has been taken out. Darn, was looking forward to that. They need to remove it from the web site. Decent size room and bath. Clean and new. Breakfast ok but eggs are instant. Good neighborhood, felt very safe. Lots of fast food places, etc. around. Close to interstate so convenient to places. Glad we picked this place. Didn't try the exercise room or laundry. We used the computer and printer in the lobby to print some tickets. No microwave or fridge in the room but none was advertised so we knew that ahead of time.

Room Tip: We were on second (middle) floor, mddlle of the hall and had no noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Eric2418, Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites/KCI North, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for taking time to leave us a review here on Trip Advisor. We hope to see you back again soon. | Eric Elam | General Manager|
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

We had a large group with lots of young loud kids. The staff was very accommodating and never complained. They were very nice always smiling. They were redoing the tile in the foyer, looks nice! My only complaint is that every room door slammed so hard and so loud. And sometimes the door woul stick and not close unless you pulled it tight. I would recommend them padding the door frames or redo the frames

• Stayed May 2012
Eric2418, Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites/KCI North, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Thank you for your review! We value your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn & Suites/KCI North? Share your experiences!