“Very family friendly! ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clearwater Lake Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Piedmont
Clearwater Lake Resort
You added Clearwater Lake Resort to your Saves list
Lake 3 Rd, Piedmont, MO 63957   |
“Very family friendly! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We rented a cabin here for the 4th of July...I love that the kids activities and pool are so close to the cabins. They had lots for them to do. Put put golf, tether ball, climbers and pool with a splash pool, and more. Our cabin was a little dated, but very clean...our coffee pot was broke, or brewing at snail to nothing speed, but they replaced it within 5 minutes of telling them. The owner came over to talk to us for a few minutes at our fire, he was super nice! It's close to the lake and had a place for our boat trailer. The only thing that might keep us from coming back, however, is the fact that we couldn't bring our small dog. We don't usually travel without our fur baby, but it was the only place with availability when we called. We felt a little lost camping and boating without him.

Stayed July 2014

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
High Ridge, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We have been coming here for many years! Darrell is extremely accommodating to us. He even bought a new Weber grill because he knew we were cooking ribs that weekend. This past visit was my favorite thus far. We golfed in the area, rented a pontoon boat for a day and even had a night time swim at their pool. Unlike normal camping, you have almost everything in your cabin that is needed to cook dinner, etc. what more do you want? We will continue to come here once per year as it has become a family tradition!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Wonderful, Kids had a Blast. Very nice if you have kids (I have 4 from 1.5yo to 11yo). Mine loved the pool and the kiddy pool. This is my 3rd trip to Clearwater and it was the best resort I've stayed at. My only complaint is the bed wasn't that comfortable, but wasn't bad. Will be staying here again on my next trip to Clearwater.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Pleasant Hill, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Clearwater Lake Resort is the most family-friendly place we have stayed. Darrell and Luzvie were incredibly accomodating and the cabin clean with everything needed for a comfortable stay! It was safe and my 5 yr old loved it. The added rain-maker and kiddie pool area certainly added to the fun for my daughter. She can't swim yet so it makes relaxing with only a regular pool difficult at best with her. It was clean and well maintained. We felt safe and had many things to do close by.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Piedmont, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My family has been staying here for years. This is the best place to stay in the Clearwater area. Very accommodating especially for kids to have fun. They even provided snow cones by the pool during a summer visit. Being a licensed Parent Educator and a home school Mom, I would recommend this place for young and old. So many adventures to have there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Saint Robert, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We just had the best time at the Clearwater lake resort. If you are a family with christian values this is the place for you. The cabins are wonderful climate controlled, no wild partying just wholesome family fun. We will make this a yearly family event. Thanks Darrell

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

For the last three years my family has held our family get together here at the resort, the experience was one of the best I have ever had. The management went over and beyond to make us all comfortable. I would recommend this resort above any other in Missouri. I'm a preacher for the Church of Christ and it was great to be at a place that was peaceful and a stones through from the lake. I recommend you stay there at least once in your travels.

Room Tip: I would have to say cabin 5 is the best, but cabin 2, 3 ,4 ,6 ,7 are also great as well