“Clean, Quiet, and Comfy” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Pacific
Derby, Connecticut
“Clean, Quiet, and Comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is located right off the highway. We are currently doing a route 66 travel and this hotel came as one of our stops. This is a good hotel for a relaxing feel. Rooms are bright and give you a comfy feel. Staff was nice and helped me with directions to out next stop and helped us get a free night by signing up to there free program. They have hot breakfast and there presentation is very clean and kept uptight. Use the Hot tub its spacious and actually hot. I will continue to stay at Comfort Inn during this trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nick P, Manager at Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will allow us to continue to serve your lodging needs should your travels bring you back to Pacific.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This hotel has all the basic needs taken care of. Its clean and comfortable but again its not for the luxury traveller. Ideal for business...come in the evening sleep, wake up in the morning and move!

They offer basic breakfast but i loved the waffles and you can eat as much as you would like! Coffee/ Tea facilities in the room and wonderful helpful receptionist!

Its located in a Serene environment so clean and green! I would recommend it to anyone who is not after spending alot for comfort and quality. Its really comfortable!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Nick P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your visit with us! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel on your visit through Pacific. We look forward to seeing you here with us again in the future! Thank you again for your time and comments!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

greeted with respect, rooms where clean & comortable,kids enjoyed swimming pool & hot tub
morning hot breakfast is good, internet speed is good, will be back in return trip, overall good experience good bang for &90.00.

Room Tip: good hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nick P, Manager at Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities during your visit to Pacific. We look forward into serving you again. Thank You
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I created this account because I picked this hotel based off trip advisor and I wanted to express my opinion about my stay. I saw a few negative comments but still decided to stay at this hotel because it was 1 of 2 in town. When I walked into the room it was nothing like the pictures I saw. They have not updated the pictures. I talked to front desk clerk "Jan" I beleive is her name and she said they are in the process of a renovation. When I stayed it snowed alot! My car wasnt going anywhere and the hotel was gracefully able to extend me another night and even offered me any items from the breakfast to eat as I was unable to go and get food. Then they called my room and notified me that Dominos is delivering to the hotel so I could order from them. On the day of my departure I asked if they had anything I can use to remove snow off my car and they said they will have it ready for me when I leave. So as I was leaving I reminded them of the tool and they told me that maintenance had already cleared the car for me. As this kind of service is not expected, they went well over my expectations . At check out I thanked them for all that they did and they greeted me with a smile and THANKED ME! After a little bit of conversation the young man told me they are "stepping up their customer service" after reading some feedbacks on online websites. I told him I will make sure to do my part for all the kind guestures this hotel has done for me. So, Thank You Comfort Inn in Pacific, MO

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for leaving such nice comments about our hotel! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay here with us even with the horrible weather we were experiencing at the time. Hopefully you can make it back to Pacific when the weather is a bit more cooperative and enjoyable. I will be sure to share this with the staff and praise them of there good work and deeds. Thank you again for your feedback
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was very pleased with the Hotel. It is kind of hidden away between a couple of truck stops. MY first impression was "oh no!" But once inside I could not have been happier. The hotel is clean and in good condition. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I did not notice any noise from the surrounding area. My room was comfortable and well appointed.
What I liked the best, and they are so hard to find, was an actual sauna in the pool area. Not just a whirlpool but a teak sauna as well. I get up early to exercise, 5am. They accomodated me by opening the exercise room and even the pool area so I could enjoy the sauna in peace. The only down side from my perspective was that there was no place to jog without having to use a street instead of a walkway of some kind. Will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your high ratings! We strive to provide good value, comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. We take pride in our guest comments. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Pacific. Please consider us again in the future.
Buda, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The only problem we had with this hotel is with their manager and their smoking policy. There is no policy in writing and what ever non-smokers expectations might be nothing is enforced. Late during the night of our stay someone in the non-smoking room next to us which we shared an adjoining door with started smoking. We had already dealt with the paper thin walls and the very load TV. Rather then call the front desk and possibly cause an all night problem we choose to put a towel under the door and report the problem to management when we checked out. When I approached the manger concerning he indicated he knew who the person was and down played the problem. When I asked if the person would be required to pay a clean up fee he indicated the hotel did not have any set policy concerning guests smoking in non-smoking rooms. The manger did not offer any compensation or indicate there was going to be any fees or fines for the other smoker guest, again he seemed more concerned about causing a problem for his apparent regular visiting smoking guest. After we checked out I called the 1-800 number for Choice Hotels and was told that the smoking policy for different hotels is handled locally. So, from that experience we learned that we will not longer stay in Hotels that do not have a written and enforced non-smoking policy. If possible do not get a room with an adjoining door unless we need one. Maybe this is common requirements for people that travel extensively. We don't stay at hotels a lot, maybe 6,8 times a year. We stayed in hotels all over the country and never ran into this problem before, maybe it happens all the time.

Room Tip: Only get a room with adjoining door if need it. Ask them what their non-smoking policy.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Nick P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you for leaving a review about your stay with us. We have not taken your comments of your stay lightly. In the past we have been lenient to people who have smoked in our non smoking rooms with not charging them a fee. We realize the inconvenience it will cause guest who are staying nearby to the room(s) and to future guest staying in the rooms being smoked in. We have decided to convert our hotel to 100% non smoking and will be enforcing a strong penalty fee for smoking in rooms. Again we thank you for giving us a valuable feedback and we hope you will give us another chance to make your stay a pleasant one. Thank You for choosing Comfort Inn Near Six Flags St. Louis.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, quiet. Friendly staff. Reasonable rates. Checkin and out were a breeze- my receipt was printed and waiting when I checked out. Mediocre breakfast, but it's included in the price. I was there for a dog show at nearby Purina Farms and there were other dogs staying here as well, and I never heard a sound from any of them.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn Six Flags St. Louis? Share your experiences!