“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 61 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I have eaten there several times. Great old-fashioned hamburger. Barbecue is also above average. Kind of hard to find for tourist, but worth the search. Friendly people.

Ozark, Missouri
“Great Burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I love this little family owned business!!! Even though they call it Tip-Top Barbeque, I think their burgers are great. Everyone is really freindly there and the place is immaculately clean!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri
“Trying a new place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Tip-Top BBQ is new to the area so we thought we would give it a try. Very clean and well appointed. Greeters seemed friendly enough however there was only one other group dining and a couple of guys just setting. I had the pulled pork dinner and my wife had a burger. Pulled pork was ok, just ok, I did not care for the beans however the slaw was good. Wives burger was very small and a little over cooked. Probably won't eat there again not that the place was bad but that there are better BBQ places around. Sorry!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nixa, Missouri
“Good stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Visited here with a small group of friends. The owners were friendly and we got great service, the prices are very reasonable, portions are large, and the pulled pork was great! Very clean facility & plenty of seating. The BBQ sauce was a little thin for my preference, but otherwise, excellent! Could only be better if they had some outdoor seating!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, MO
“A satisfied customer again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Wow- I had the pork sandwich again with fries- awesome!!! Then I ate my Mom's onion rings. She told me to get my own order next time! They were delicious. I'll be back.

Been to Tip-Top Barbeque? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tip-Top Barbeque, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.