“They served my food on a skillet!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Ozark
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
El Dorado KS
“They served my food on a skillet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband insisted that we bring our sons here for dinner while vacationing in the area. After about a 45 minute wait, we were seated...we arrived at 5 though, so go early. Great food, fun atmosphere, the wait staff was very polite and seemed as if they enjoy their job. I ordered the pork chops and sides. There were so many chops, they served it in the cast iron skillet! The boys had fried chicken and and ate until they couldn't anymore. This is a great destination place for dinner.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“The new addition is really disappointing.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were originally sat in the new addition. Wow. What a disappointment. It is drab and disconnected, in fact feels like an entirely different restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Donalsonvile
“Fun at Lambert's!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We took a trip to my brother's and he was adamant that we should stop and eat here on the way! Waht a fun experience! We had to wait for an hour for our table but it was well worth it! The food was amazing and they surely give you plenty! This is a must see for all food lovers!

• Visited July 2014
Dallas, TX
“Yep...it's worth the wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I'm from Texas so I didn't know if I would agree this was good home cookin...but I totally agreed! Yum. I had the chicken friend steak which comes with white gravy and mashed potatoes on top and then you get to pick 2 sides. Along with ALL that food they are coming around with okra, skillet potatoes, macaroni and stewed tomatoes, and of course the famous rolls. What I didn't realize was that there is someone standing next to the roll thrower and that person has molasses! I wish I had realized this earlier. :) Yummo. Don't skip it...it's worth the wait. I could eat rolls and be happy. I arrived at 11:30 a.m. on a weekday for lunch in July and there was a 25 minute wait. I would have waited 2 hours for this food though! Service was EXCELLENT as well! If you get an insulated mug or other mug from the gift shop they will only charge you 99 cents for your drink. FYI for while you are waiting. :)

• Visited July 2014
Nixa, Missouri
“Must do for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The kids will love this place. No reservations and the line can be hours long. Go at an off time. Get the fried chicken.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Lambert's II? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lambert's II, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.