“Won't be back” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Ozark, Missouri
“Won't be back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went there with my three children for dinner yesterday evening about 7:00 PM. There was only one other customer in restaurant. Restaurant had a nice atmosphere, but my egg drop soup was cold. My three children ordered off of the kids menu, I asked about the items on the kids
menu & the waitress could not give me any information about kids' items. We finally went with the teriyaki chicken & all 3 of their meals were cold. When I checked out I told the waitress I needed a receipt for business expense, the machine was out of receipt paper and the waitress just stared at me, that it was not possible to have one. I reiterated again that I had to have a receipt. So she wrote the price and the name of the restaurant on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I told her that would not work, could you please sign it and at least put the date? Restaurant is pretty inside, clean, and neat, but just seemed like the waitress had no people skills at all! Plus the cold food!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I live in Ozark and tried this place for the first time. The menu gives you options of Chinese, Japenese and Korean. I decided to try the Japanese since I have never had Japanese food before. I ordered the habachi and it was real good. I will be back again to try the other choices. The service was excellent.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nixa, Missouri
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

We've only been here the one visit probably won't be back. Food was cold had no refills our server seemed to be the only server there but he only had 2 tables to wait on. The food was blah.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great little suishi place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We have lived in the area for awhile & came upon this place by accident & were not disappointed. We typically go to Harunos in Springfield for suishi, but this place is more convenient & unpretentious. The suishi was quite good & the prices were a little below the average. We will definitely go back. Shrimp tempura was amazing!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Branson, Missouri
“Okay...but beautiful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The ambience at Ozmo is amazing. Soothing and calm like a good spa. The food is eclectic. A mix of a variety of Asian cuisines. However, the dish I had was drowning in sauce....I actually ordered a second side of rice to pour some of the lemon sauce over so absorb some of it. My companion had a beef dish and indicated that it would have been better with less sauce too.

Visited July 2012