“GREAT STAY!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wichita, Kansas
“GREAT STAY!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stayed at the American Inn Ozark on our way shopping in Springfield and Branson. Anil, the manager made us feel welcome and was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The room was very clean and quiet. We enjoyed the breakfast. The waffles were Great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I slept 9 hours straight it was so quiet. The owner knows how to treat customers. Several guest came to breakfast after it was over but he made more coffee and got food items back out for us. Our room was way cleaner than most hotels.

• Stayed August 2013
Midland, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am a truck driver and stayed here eight weekends in row, this place is really quiet, and has small outdoor pool. I had to stay here many times and the owner always made sure I am comfortable. Breakfast is simple and has the best waffles. Every time I stayed here I was treated like a family, Wi-Fi works good in every room I stayed in. The rooms were clean and well maintained and my room had a small frig and microwave. This hotel owner goes out of his way to make his guests feel like they are welcome and after eight weekends here I made a new friend also. I highly recommend this hotel for those who like a personal touch when you are on the road. ken

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Ozark, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel some months back. The other day I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop and say hello to Anil (Owner) again thanking him for him warn hospitality. Lucky me Anil invited me to have some waffles. Again showing me the hospitably extended beyond my stay! Anil makes the best waffles in town, nice and crisp! If hospitably is important to you I highly recommend this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a weeknight and it was very quiet. Small pool could definitely use a privacy fence but seemed well maintained. Large truck parking at the end of building. Clean room and bathroom. Would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were very impressed on our entire experience of staying here and we will stay here again.The owner was very attentive and hands on with every aspect of our stay.Rooms were very clean.Air conditioning was cold and lots of hot water.

• Stayed July 2013
Hægebostad, Vest-Agder, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Everything was full in Branson. Arriving late to Ozark, we we're heartly welcomed, and got Rooms reasonibly priced. Rooms were quite ordinary, but the whole family of five had a good night's sleep in one shared room. Breakfast was the best part of it: best waffles ever, made and served by the host himself. Very good coffee. The whole staff showed during our stay a positive interest in their guests.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to American Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!