We were there as part of a group event. Room we were in was okay - nothing special. Hair dryer died first time used. AC/heater fairly loud, kept room at comfortable temp, but had to move room chair in front of unit to keep air from coming down right on our heads in bed. Our room "view" was the back of one of the service buildings (not 6 feet away), and not happy that we were charged the same as the rooms with lake views. Several of the group members complained about hearing TVs and conversations from adjoining rooms, but we did not have that problem. Our room and bathroom were clean, so no complaints there.
Hotel itself does have older, dated feel and needs refurbishing (painting, carpets, wallpaper). There are some little details around that tell you it used to be quite the hotel, kind of like an old lady wearing her elegant, but dated, finery. The conference rooms were large, so it was big enough for our group to spread out and have room to move about.
The restaurant on site was not able to offer any menu selection for our group for breakfast and lunch - whether that was policy or part of group arrangement, we don't know. The breakfast bar was fresh, but limited; and lunch selection was only pizza, which we cannot eat. There are a few places to eat close by, but we had to travel a mile or two for any real selection.
Staff was great, though. The desk people - all shifts - were so ready to help, and were just as pleasant as could be. I called ahead of time to request a refrigerator, and there was a small one in the room, which was adequate for us. Would have been nice, though, if it had been placed on a table of some sort - it was a little tough to get things in/out of the refrigerator without sitting on the floor in front of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 153 Room Full Service Resort in the heart of Osage Beach. Close to the lake's many attractions and on the water. Free boat slips and boat ramp.Boat and wave runner rentals at the dock. Ideal Place for reunions, weddings and meetings or just a relaxing vacation on the lake. Renovations and upgrades continue on this wonderful property built by Stan Musial in 1985. Lakeview Rooms with Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn At Grand Glaize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Hotel At Grand Glaize
- At Grand Glaize Hotel
- Inn Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Inn At Grand Glaize Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO