Good: we had a decent view of the lake. The bed was comftorable. It was a large room.
Bad: there was a problem at the front desk from our reservations but it took 3 times to get the right room. The room... The shower was horrid, the paint was chipping away in chunks along the baseboards, the screen to our balcony was half on and half dangling. The tv had about 5 channels that weren't static. I thought the elevator was going to stop on us, it needs major updating and maintenance. Sometimes the smaller things make a bigger impact. We only stayed one night but I reccomend paying $15 more to stay at the nicer resorts. So, Our stay was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 153 Room Full Service Resort in the heart of Osage Beach. Close to the lake's many attractions and on the water. Free boat slips and boat ramp.Boat and wave runner rentals at the dock. Ideal Place for reunions, weddings and meetings or just a relaxing vacation on the lake. Renovations and upgrades continue on this wonderful property built by Stan Musial in 1985. Lakeview Rooms with Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Inn At Grand Glaize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Hotel At Grand Glaize
- At Grand Glaize Hotel
- Inn Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Inn At Grand Glaize Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO