“Light sleepers beware!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Inn At Grand Glaize

Save Saved
You added Inn At Grand Glaize to your Saves list
Inn At Grand Glaize
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5142 Osage Beach Parkway, PO Box 969, Osage Beach, MO 65065   |
Hotel packages
Special Rate
2 Nights for only $139*
Ranked #14 of 17 hotels in Osage Beach
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Light sleepers beware!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I travel to this area twice a year for a personal social gathering. We hold our banquets at the Inn at Grand Galize and we also stay in the rooms while we're there. GREAT staff, good location, awesome views of the lake from the one side of the building. Very nice hotel for it's age.

My only caution for you, watch out for the Frat Parties that travel by the BUS LOADS. On more than one occasion there has been a HUGE party going on there during our stays, even in the "off season" they come to party at the lake. The Hotel staff works very hard to keep them at bay, but it's almost an impossible feat. Dance parties in the stairways, alcohol containers litter the grounds every morning.

Room Tip: Ask for lake side rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

What bothered me is the smell of the restroom. It was an offensive smell the whole time. I cannot even brush my teeth inside or else im just gonna throw up. I didn't find the hotel really clean. I am just a little bit clean freak but this one didn't pass my standards. Also, they need renovation especially the scary elevator.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Holcomb, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had stayed one night at Grand Glaize the 2nd weekend in July, stayed in a king lake view room and the 2nd floor and the view was amazing, the room was clean and the pool was great. I could tell then that it was an older hotel in need of updating but wasn't bad. Decided to go on vacation there with my daughters the last week of July and we spent 7 nights at Grand Glaize. There are ups and downs to every hotel...we stayed in a double lake view room on the 5th floor and I have to say I could tell a big difference in how the 5th floor was kept in comparison to my previous stay on the 2nd floor...not as clean or updated. However, it was ok for our vacation. The staff was very accommodating and we couldn't have asked for better service from any of them. The restaurant is less than mediocre, we ate breakfast once and dinner once...and both times wished we would have just drove somewhere else. During our stay there the pool mysteriously turned green and was closed for periods of time, however we were told we could use the pool next door so we were ok other than we enjoyed the lake view from Grand Glaize pool. If you are use to the ritz this is not the place for you but the location and the view is great, I enjoyed being off the beaten path and the friendly staff. The grounds are beautiful but this place really needs a week shut down for a deep cleaning and cosmetic repairs and I could live with the out dated surroundings. I do feel that it is a little over priced for it's condition compared to other area hotels but we will definitely go back. All in all we loved our vacation!

Room Tip: I recommend requesting not to be put on the 5th floor...I definitely will next time I make a reserva...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GrandGlaize, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Shells1207,

Your review is very valuable to us. Thank you so much for going into details regarding the positives and negatives of your visit with us. This allows us to go that much further into our continued efforts to please our guests and identify areas of opportunity throughout the property. We are addressing the concerns that you have listed and I can assure you that our lakeside pool is now crystal clear and refreshing. I am so pleased to hear that you will be returning to us and we hope to see you very soon!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kansas City, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just stayed there this past weekend. Older resort that does need some renovations, the pool was the worst. The water was green but that didn't deter people from getting in. The views were really nice of the lake, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: This is your average hotel room, however you want to get a lake view room if possible. The views are...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GrandGlaize, Guest Relations Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Karly,

We value all guest feedback and thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Since we are located directly on the water overlooking the Grand Glaize Bridge we our proud of our breathtaking view and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed looking at the lake. Our staff is appreciative of your kind words and they were thrilled to be of service to you. We have completely resolved our brief issue with the color of our pool water and we hope that you can return soon so that you may enjoy its now crystal clear water.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Saint Charles, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice location, friendly staff, the room was clean and the bed very comfy, no refrigerator inside the room, but they offer complimentary coffee. The pool is down the hill, bar & grill and the marina too. I think the hotel could use some upgrades here and there. The bar is tiny, they offer buffet breakfast and lunch, we only tried the breakfast, I was not pleased at all, biscuits as hard as a rock and tasteless pancakes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the lake!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Yazrod,

We appreciate all guest feedback and we would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Inn at Grand Glaize. We understand that guest feedback is an essential tool as we are constantly striving to raise the bar in quality assurance and guest expectations. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed many aspects of our resort such as the view from your private walk out balcony and our guest service. I apologize that there was no refrigerator located in your room; we offer refrigerators and microwaves in our guest rooms and upon receipt of your review we are checking to identify which room is missing a refrigerator so we can replace it. I have also printed off your review so that I can discuss with our chef your concerns with our breakfast. As with every member of our staff, providing the highest in quality and service to our guest is our top priority, so I am sure that Chef will use your feedback in identifying areas of opportunity for improvement in our restaurant. We can’t wait to see you again and hope that you return to us soon!

Best Regards,

Muscatine, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here a week ago and really loved it!!! Nice lakeview room with private balcony, nice view of the lake and quite. The front desk person,Vicki,was very nice and we really enjoyed the bartender,Nikki, so was so helpful and the food there is good...had a very nice breakfast out on the patio......will be back!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Brenda,

I am so thrilled to hear that you had a great experience during your stay here at the Inn at Grand Glaize. Both Vicki & Nikki are flattered by your kind comments and are pleased that they could be of assistance to you. Thank you for taking the time to give use feedback regarding your visit and we hope to see you again soon!

Best Wishes,

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had cigarette burns in blanket old blood on pillows toilet was stopped up called down to the front desk they never came need severe makeover but I guess I would say the staff was nice would not be back

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Serita,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that all feedback is a valuable tool and we appreciate that you have taken the time to inform us of your recent visit with us. I am pleased to hear that our staff provided friendly service to you during your visit with us. We have addressed your concerns and we are sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet the quality expectations we strive for here at the Inn at Grand Glaize. I sincerely hope that one day you will decide to visit us again so that we may provide you with a wonderful experience that each and every one of our guest deserve.

Best Regards,

Rachel

Been to Inn At Grand Glaize? Share your experiences!