Once a year on business I need to call on customers at and around Lake Ozark. This trip I always bring my wife so she can enjoy a few days relaxing. We have stayed here for the last four years.
Likes: we always have a Great lake side view. Staff very nice. Pool, okay. Dogs at the dock are entertaining. Beds are great. Nearby to attractions and shopping. TV great when reception was good.
Dislikes: they advertise the poolside bar and full service restaurant, however, poolside bar is never open and restaurant is open sometime depending on occupancy. Bathroom was rundown.
Wasp swarmed the baloney during the day. If over 55 and not in great shape, getting to the pool is an adventure.
Will go back again as the value is good and knowing as a Cardinal fan, Stan Musial was the original investor during its prime. It has gone down in the last few years and is need of a facelift.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Inn At Grand Glaize Hotel
- Hotel At Grand Glaize
- At Grand Glaize Hotel
- Inn Grand Glaize Hotel Osage Beach
- Inn At Grand Glaize Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 153 Room Full Service Resort in the heart of Osage Beach. Close to the lake's many attractions and on the water. Free boat slips and boat ramp.Boat and wave runner rentals at the dock. Ideal Place for reunions, weddings and meetings or just a relaxing vacation on the lake. Renovations and upgrades continue on this wonderful property built by Stan Musial in 1985. Lakeview Rooms with Balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Inn At Grand Glaize reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.