The room was clean, but the carpet needed a light vacuuming. The double sink and dressing area is very handy, and the amenities were more than expected. The balcony is spacious, and looks to the pool area. We stayed on the top floor to avoid the dog friendly rooms. Unfortunately the restaurant was closed so we did not get the free breakfast. Internet service was appreciated, but we could not find HBO on the old style TV.
- Also Known As:
- Dogwood Hills Hotel Osage Beach
- Dogwood Hills Hotel
- Dogwood Hills Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dogwood Hills Golf Resort features deluxe guest room accommodations and Fairway Villa Suites! The Lake’s #1 golf package provider features on-site Stay & Play packages or play a variety of courses at the lake with a customized Golf Trail Package. Dogwood Hills Golf Club accommodates casual rounds of golf with friends and family or tournament play in a competitive environment, all with great service, amenities and affordability! While on site take advantage of the Lake’s ONLY Lighted Driving Range. Mitch & Duff’s Restaurant located at Dogwood Hills Golf Resort and open to the public! Serving breakfast and lunch daily from 7am – 2pm. Recognized for generous portions and affordable prices! Taste the Lake’s best Eggs Benedict or sample from a variety of hand breaded items!“It’s a great day to play and a great place to stay all at Dogwood Hills Golf Resort!” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Dogwood Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.