“Happy with room, price!” 5 of 5 stars

Osage Village Inn
4616 Hwy. 54, Osage Beach, MO 65065   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Osage Beach B&B and Inns
Mount Ayr, Iowa, United States
“Happy with room, price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We chose a jacuzzi suite which was a great value for the cost. By far the cheapest we'd ever stayed at with one. The tub had mirrors around it. Plenty of hot water. Did notice a sewer smell when we parked the car but can't smell it anywhere else. Location is great. Outlet mall is close and we were able make some purchases.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend and I stayed in Osage Beach for a couple nights, for a girls trip. The motel was very clean, and the room was spacious. The room also had a mini fridge, and free wifi which we appreciated very much.
The room comes with a free breakfast, but there wasn't much variety. My friend can't consume sugar, or white flour, so there were no real options for her. The breakfast was mainly sugary pastries.
The hotel is directly next door to the outlet mall, so that is wonderful. There is also a brand new Dierberg's across the street, if you need any groceries. The pool was open and looked quite nice, but it was a bit chilly when we were there, so we didn't go to the pool.
We would definitely stay here again, because the price was right.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
dorsey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have stayed at this motel for many years. The owners kevin and natalie are just like family.
they will do whatever they can to make your stay fantastic. they are right next to the outlet mall and lots of places to eat.
this is the only place I ever stay when I am at the lake. they treat me great and I always look forward to seeing them.
I think their rates are very reasonable.

Room Tip: they also have themed rooms. for honeymooners or for that special romantic evening
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I stayed in the honey moon suite and really enjoyed our stay. The pool was great and the location was perfect, so close to the mall you could walk it. The room was a little dated, wall paper peeling in a few places but it was clean and the tub was huge ! They do offer a small breakfast in the front lobby but the eating area is small and the food was gone by the time we got there (9 am) but all and all for the price, cleanliness and location and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012
Warrensburg, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My wife and I decided to attend the 2013 Pub Crawl event at the lake and chose this establishment based on reviews on the internet and locations that were familiar with people that spend a lot of time at the lake. When checking in we found the staff to be very polite and efficient with getting us into our room. The room we had was one of the themed rooms. It was very spacious and clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, and even though some other reviews had stated problems with water temperature, we had hot water every time it was used. I didn’t receive any information on a indoor/outdoor pool or exercise room, this is why my ratings on these areas are low. The continental breakfast was ok, and if I felt that one area could be easily improved, this would be it. The only real option for food other than a banana or a danish was biscuits and gravy. They had no eggs, sausage, waffles, or any of the other things you find on most continental menus. If they were to improve this area IMO it would be fives across the board.
All in all I had a great stay and would defiantly, and will, come back to the Village Inn at Osage Beach.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fordland, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was my first stay here. Generally, this inn is a good value. Room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. This place is, seemingly anyway, a mom and pop kind of place where the owner(s) actually work there. I had a similar experience as Vicki H -- that is, difficult time getting sufficient hot water -- even at 5 am (missed detail number 1). I was annoyed because the lid to the coffee pot was broken at the "hinge" and kept falling off (one more of the missed details). At the time of making a reservation, I had also requested a room with parking at the door (this inn has a combination of corridor rooms, rooms that open directly to the parking lot, and rooms with parking directly in front of the door). I always request parking AT the door due to considerable equipment I must bring in and out during a stay. In spite of my requested preference, I was assigned a room with a door opening to the parking lot (missed detail number 3). Also, as Vicki H experienced, I did not find the owner/check in person overly outgoing nor particularly (seemingly) appreciative of my patronage. That's pretty uncommon among the mom and pop joints. In spite of these annoyances, I must say that on balance my stay was quite pleasant. I would likely stay here again; if for no other reason than there are not terribly good choices for reasonably priced lodging in the Osage Beach area. I will be trying another inn in Osage Beach next week. I will update my fellow travelers on that experience accordingly. Meanwhile, Peaceful Blessings and Safe Travels, Brother Bill, Shepherd's Assistant, Nazarean Missions - moreableinc.org.

Room Tip: The room I had (# 124) was quite clean, comfortable -- ok +.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We drove to the lake on a whim and chose this hotel for the themed room with the jacuzzi in the room for less than $100. Located right next to the factory outlet stores. What more can a girl ask for? Will go back over the summer!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Osage Village Inn? Share your experiences!