“Good Quiet Stay” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   793 Winn Road, Suite 6A, Osage Beach, MO 65065   |
Moores Pocket
“Good Quiet Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had two nights at this resort, and we were pleased with the accommodations, beds and facilities.
Loved sitting outside overlooking the water and the boats, and everything was so quiet.
Great place for some good R&R.
Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay on the Lake of the Ozarks area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Charlo, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This resort is not the fanciest in the area but it is clean and in a nice area. The place is a little older but not run-down (the furnishings especially were a little dated). The staff are very friendly and overall it is a good value.

• Stayed September 2012
Neil R, Owner at Kapilana Resort, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thanks so much for your review. We always like to hear from our guests, and the comments we receive help us prioritize our plans for the upcoming season. Every year we invest as much as this challenging economy will allow in updates and improvements. This year, for example, we have installed new refrigerators, gas ranges and flat-screen TVs, and have replaced bedding and other furnishings in our resort accommodations. Similarly, the owners of the lakefront suites make similar investments and improvements on an annual basis. It's not clear which type of accommodation you stayed in during your visit, but we hope that you'll accept our invitation to return and enjoy the many updates we've made this fall!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

No complaints, four of us were very comfortable in one of the suites with attentive service from Karen in the main office. She was also very helpful with recommendations of what to do in the area. Wi-Fi was not available in the particular suite we were in, but probably best so we could focus on the trip, and not work emails.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

My 13 year old son and I just got back from such a wonderful stay at Kapilana!!! We arrived to the most cheerful host Karen--our room was cold and AC worked great. The views and the hospitality was exactly what I wanted for our trip across the US!!! I made my reservation via the phone and Karen was able to accomodate our stay date. We came back to the check in to get directions---she gave us directions to the Bryant Auction House from the TV Show "SOLD", as well as a map and marked it so we could find our way around--as I have no sense of direction. I can't wait to go back and stay for several days so I can really see all of Lake Osage. Kapilana will be the only place I'd stay! Thanks for a great visit!!!

Room Tip: We got a ground floor room and the views were as good as the upper levels with less stairs:-) All t...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Quincy, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Just completed our annual family vacation at Kapilana Resort. Excellent value and location, Great Pool, boat docks are secluded from the main channel. Nice views from the balcony. Great location both by water and by land. Condos are A+, Pool side appartments are B, but save you some money and if you are like us are only there to sleep! Would certainly recommend, If you have questions, give them a call as they are nice hosts and friendly to talk to! Much of the facility also has Wi-Fi coverage.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
St Joesph , Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed for several days. Very neat, clean, and most of all friendly and helpful. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck, very quite night and relaxing. Quality of the rooms are top notch, and decorated with great themes. My conversation with other guest have the same comments. Cant wait to go back. See ya soon!!!!

Room Tip: Ask when you call and Neil or Karen will give the descriptions of the rooms available. Different st...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I paid for 1 full week, the cost was a little over 1200 dollars. I tripped over 1 of the many screws sticking up out of the other decks, resulting in my arms going through a window I had a severe laceration on my left bicep, and they provide me with absolutely 0 first aid. they couldn't offer me a bandage no neosporin no nothing, I ended up with 13 stitches in my arm plus they ask me to leave after the second day and did not refind any of my money, I would never ever in 1,000,000 yearS for this condominium complex to anybody that wants to have a good time at the lake of the ozarkS, save your time and money and go somewhere else

• Stayed August 2012
4.5 of 5 stars 19 reviews
Camden on the Lake Resort, Spa, & Yacht Club
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Osage Beach
Summerset Inn Resorts and Villas

Been to Kapilana Resort? Share your experiences!