“Dominico's at the Lake” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Hazelwood, Missouri
“Dominico's at the Lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Dominco's menu is Prime Rib, Steak, Seafood and Italian pasta. My wife and I have seen this restaurant for many years, but never had time to stop. We wondered if it was connected in anyway to Dominico's in Florissant, MO. Dominico's has been gone for many years, but the owner is connected to the restaurant that used to be in Florissant.

We ordered pasta, mine was Seafood Linguine and my wife had Pasta con Broccoli. This is the first time I had eaten the Seafood Linguine in both white sauce and a touch of tomato sauce. It was very good, but I generally have it in only white sauce or in a broth. My wife said her pasta was great.

We would have loved to have had their Prime Rib which was served as all you could eat for about $28/person. This is more Prime Rib than what we wanted and cost a little more than what we had wanted to spend. The service was great. You could tell many of the customers were regular diners there. They were on first name basis and shared experiences. Good family run business. The sister of this owner owns the Dominico's in Jefferson City, MO. You are made to feel that your dining with them was appreciated and they invite you back.

• Visited February 2013