“Good Food, Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Granger, Iowa
“Good Food, Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We ate here for lunch on a day we were shopping at the outlet mall. It was our least expensive meal of our whole trip. My husband had the seafood chimi and he just raved about it. I have the chicken and spinach chimi. A little bland, but good. Kids had quesadillas and were happy with them. Chips and salsa were just ok. All and all, a good inexpensive meal.

Visited August 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
“Small Portions and Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant on my past visits to Lake Ozark and enjoyed the service and the meals. I visited again on July 1st and the food was awful. I ordered a taco salad and the meat was cold and bland not to mention a very small portion. I ordered a taco for my grandson and it was dripping grease and the rice was very dry. My daughter ordered a chicken salad and was still hungry as the portion was so small. I mentioned to the waitress that the food was disappointing and not good at all and she said sorry, and that was the end of the conversation. I felt like we were a bother instead of a paying customer. I will not return to this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
O'Fallon, Illinois, United States
“So gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Will never be back. I had the cheese dip and it tasted like i was eating velveta, $6 down the drain. I also had the beef chimi and it had no flavor.

Visited July 2013
Centralia, Missouri, United States
“Good Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Good restaurant. Cold beer and hot Mexican food, what more is there to say. Large menu, kids liked it, too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marthasville, Missouri
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here on 7/5/13 at 3:00 pm. The service and food was excellent. Our server, ( Adrian ) was very helpful with making our selection. Melisa was working the bar and made an awesome pitcher of Margaritas. There was 4 of us, we had the Seafood Chimi, Chicken Fajitas, Taco Salad with grilled Chicken, Hot Wings, and the Flour Tacos. Every Item was delicious and when in the area we will be back again

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere