“Excellent Service, we will be back.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent Service, we will be back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We were with a group of people. We did not have a reservation but was still seated anyway.
Our server (blonde girl I believe) Lindsay greeted us. We not only were impressed with how our food was prepped but how fast and efficient our server was.
The food was great. She sold us the special ribeye. Perfection. The chef stopped by our table and asked how everything was. It was perfect!!
Great service, excellent quaint atmosphere. And above all we left happy and full.

We will be back!

• Visited June 2014
Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello JeremyM! Thank you so much for bringing your group to dine at The Vine! I'm glad you enjoyed your service, food and atmosphere.

That is the goal to have each person leave happy and full! I'm glad we made that happen.

Thank you for coming and we hope to serve you again soon in the future. Cheers, Rebecca

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Best at the lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

When we entered, I was entranced by the art gallery and the urban style to the restaurant. Service seemed overwhelmed, but quickly attended to us with such graciousness and personalization to our wishes that I was totally satisfied. The menu selections were varied and plentiful, something to please anyone. More so, the food was delicious--we had 4 different dishes and each of them was unique, plentiful, tasty, and far superior to the typical lake fare that we experience. I would highly recommend this restaurant for an unusually superior evening. Rebecca cautioned us that THIS Was not a "fast food" restaurant so if you go on a busy weekend night, make it an evening to relax and enjoy the experience, not rush off to a deadline.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello Julie1ed! Thank you for coming in and for writing this review! I had a nice time chatting with you that night.

Yes, I try to tell everyone that we are NOT fast food. People come here for the relaxed dining experience. We are an art gallery that added on some food and it has kind of grown into a way that pleasantly surprised us. Because of this, we work with a pretty small kitchen that sometimes struggles to keep up with its demands.

We do our best to give everyone a cozy and enjoyable experience. Thank you for supporting our small business. It means so much to us. Cheers, Rebecca
Prairie Village, Kansas
“Good Food, Poor Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Our group of 8 visited the Vine recently. The menu includes pizza, some entrees, and various pasta dishes. There is even a "small portions" section for those with lighter appetites. The restaurant includes a bar and an art gallery with art work from various artists. The atmosphere is casual.

The food was very good when it finally arrived. It took almost 2 hours to order, receive our food and then eat it. Two of our party had their wine order missed and one person's food order was served to another table and we had to ask what its status was before he was finally served. The server did apologize and waived the price of his meal, but it was still disconcerting to have to wait as long as we did to be served.

I had a pasta with a marinara sauce that was excellent and some others had pasta with a champagne sauce that they raved about. Again, the food was very good and would have received an excellent rating if the service had been better.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Hello JimB941! Thank you so much for bringing your group of 8 to dine at The Vine.

I am very glad you enjoyed your Marinara as well as the D'Vine Champagne Cream. I'm sorry the food took so long. We do our best to serve everyone quickly with our small kitchen. Bigger groups do take a bit longer but I am sorry for your wait.

Our small business thanks your group of 8 for visiting and dining with us. We hope to serve you again in the future. Cheers, Rebecca
Inn at Harbour Ridge
“Great place in the neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Rebecca and her staff hosted a private party (post vow renewal wine and dinner party) for a number of travel writers visiting the Lake of the Ozarks. Our party was sat up in one of the gallery rooms....so we could talk. Background music was very nice. The table cloths were black with white grape clusters on them. Had champagne to toast our honorees and a nice selection of wines, too. Balsamic salad dressing was amazing....as was our 'flight' of three different pastas. The ciabatta roll was to die for! Thanks for a great evening!

• Visited April 2014
Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Hello lakeinnkeeper2010! Thank you so much for visiting us and we sure enjoyed your group. It was a fun celebration!
We hope to see you again soon in the future! Cheers and thank you, Rebecca
St. Louis
“Awesome Food and Decor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I once again stopped by the Vine for dinner this past Saturday night and was cheerfully greeted by Rebecca, the Manager. My wife and i both got a glass of white wine (her's a sparkling, mine a Moscato), we both got a cup of the Tomato Basil soup (great soup!), my wife got her favorite dish, the Mussels with red sauce, and i was adventureous and got the special, the Seafood Suits Pasta (bowtie). While I am ot a Mussels fan, my wife loved hers, and I was kncked over by the great taste of the special seafood pasta! My wife took a bite and told me that was way too much pasta for me and we should get the rest boxed up for home (she wanted it for herself!). I did leave her some to take with us and she munched off the leftovers the next day, moaning about how great the dish was...hope they put that special on the menu permanently! The nice people and great food made for a perfect evening!
Kurt and Celeste

• Visited April 2014
Rebecca S, Manager at The Vine, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Hello Kurt and Celeste! Thank you so much visiting us and I'm so happy you enjoyed your visit! We love serving each person who walks in the door!

I hope to pour you some moscato and mussels again soon! Cheers, Rebecca