“Great Food - Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Bloomington, Illinois
“Great Food - Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Thanks to other reviews we found about this great little spot, we decided to stop in and try it. Strangely there were no other cars in the parking lot at the time we went there, but I have no idea why. We were greeted by a friendly staff eager to help us quickly decide what to eat. The food was incredible. The waitress recommended the Sampler so we could try a few different meats. The ribs are absolutely the best ribs I have EVER had! We were in and out of there in an hour and the price was right! I'm so glad we had a chance to stop in and try this little place - it was fantastic!

• Visited May 2013

Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Tried it because it's ranked 4 on here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

On business, came in by myself, got seated immediately. Getting my drink order was slow, but it appeared there were only 2 servers working (understandable) and I was in no hurry.

Ordered the brisket (no bun) Very delicious! Best I've had in a long time. Their fresh cole slaw is vinegar/oil based, not tart or overly sweet, just right! and the onion rings were great, especially dipped in their horseradish sauce. All only cost me $11.77 and the portions weren't small.

Really enjoyed my visit.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy and very friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We stoped for some lunch at this BBQ place when we arrived to the lake. Brittany was our server and she was the most adorable & personable waitress I think I have ever experienced. We ordered a HALF plate of their nachos- it was gigantic (and very delicious). I got the pulled pork, which was amazing. Some of the best pulled pork I've ever had. My husband got the ribs- they were also very good, but after tasting my pulled pork he said he wishes he would have got that instead. Even he said that it was the best pulled pork he ever had! This isn't a big place, but it's big on yummy tasty food, and wonderful and friendly service. We will be back!

Centralia
“Great Barbeque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Wonderful flavor barbeque and generous servings. Cole slaw was sour/bland, and not spicy as described.

Visited February 2013
“We have tried the rest, but we always come back to the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The brisket is moist & plentiful. The ribs are definitely award winning. The choice of sauces at your table compliment the flavor of the meat. The staff made us feel like family! Excellent! A++++