“Favorite place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Town & Country Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Osage Beach
Town & Country Motel
You added Town & Country Motel to your Saves list
5451 Osage Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach, MO 65065   |
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Osage Beach
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Favorite place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We've stayed here every year for the past 7 years and it's perfect for the price. It's clean, it's quiet, the owners are friendly and helpful and it's conveniently located near everything we choose to do while in town. The newly routed highway 54 and Osage Beach Parkway might've taken a toll on their business from those people stopping on their way thru, but I highly recommend this motel for a less expensive great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Spring Hill, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was clean, it was cool, it was quiet, and it was comfortable. Large shower and helpful staff. No restaurant on site, but staff recommend a great local eatery. Less than 10 minutes from the Osage Beach shopping outlets.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Arcadia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Husband & I spent 2 nights & will definitely be back! Manager "Matt" was friendly, knowledgeable about area, takes pride in his management role, satisfied special requests made & we can not say enough good about all of the staff! Housekeeping goes above & beyond cleaning duties & are polite & friendly. We like to support the local Mom & Pop businesses & this motel did not disappoint. You will not find a better motel for the reasonable rates charged, for sure! We felt safe, bed was comfortable & had a nice hot shower.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here 5nights with my husband and two small children and I'm glad I did. They made us feel very comfortable and were helpful with whatever we needed. This is no fancy upscale place but it gets 5stars. We stayed in a non smoking 2queen bed room and it was well kept and super clean! I'm very picky when it comes to cleanliness and I had no complaints. House keeping comes each day to restock whatever you need and make beds. There is also a mini fridge and microwave in the room...only issue I had is that there is no iron in the room not a big problem I just wasn't prepared for that. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will come here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights while fishing. Stayed in a king non smoking and was very comfortable and it didn't smell of stale smoke like other places we have stayed. Very clean and nice, helpful staff. Will defiantly be staying there when at the lake in the future!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

we just wanted to find a nice, budget friendly place to stay after a day of fun at the lake. I always look at the reviews of a hotel before I stay. This hotel is #2 on the list of the best in the area. We got there and my husband wasn't to sure I made the right choice. The front is nothing flashy, a quaint mom and pop motel. No indoor pools or free breakfasts. So I assured him we need to give it a try. We checked in the & the price was great. Around 70$. The room was updated and clean ! That's rare to find these days at that price. The room had a mini fridge and microwave and I liked the fact I could park right outside my door. The next morning I enjoyed wonderful conversation with the hotel owner over the best coffee I have had in awhile from a motel (they make it every morning free for the guests) The owner really treated me like a pampered guest not just another stranger off the street. I would highly recommend this motel and glad I stayed here and helped support a locally owned business and not some over priced hotel chain.

• Stayed March 2013
Fordland, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Finally, after two less than ideal motel stays in the Osage Beach Missouri area, I have found a new place to call home when in that area. If you demand a world-class luxury inn, don't go here as you will be disappointed. However, if a friendly mom and pop operated establishment, exceptionally clean and spacious rooms, and a great location are what makes you a happy traveler, you can do no better than the Town and Country Motel. Rates are very reasonable, especially for the value. The only downside for me, and this is very minor -- not a criticism whatsoever, is that there is no in-room coffee maker. Upon check in, the owner advised that coffee was available when the office opens in the morning. My day starts no later than 3:00 am, and I must have that jolt of old Joe to get started right. Luckily, I carry a small coffee pod maker with me. I survived. If you gotta have that kick start in the morning before the rooster crows, just pack along your own and you will otherwise have a most pleasant stay.
Safe and Peaceful Travels to All, Brother Bill, Shepherd's Assistant, Nazarean Missions - moreableinc.org

Room Tip: I had room # 30 and it was just fine ... no complaints.