“My sauce looked like Jello” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 78 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come in to one of our two Lake of the Ozarks locations and enjoy one of the area's best restaurants. We strive to give our guests a great dining experience in a unique Italian atmosphere. Generous portions and a wide variety of menu items, all made from the freshest quality ingredients and served in a casually elegant atmosphere, make for a refreshing dining experience at Lake of the Ozarks. We strive to give our guests a great dining experience in a unique Italian atmosphere. Generous portions and a wide variety of menu items all made from the freshest quality ingredients and served in a casually elegant atmosphere, make for a refreshing dining experience at Lake of the Ozarks.Enjoy the game or the race on one of our many large HD flat Screen televisions. Li'l Rizzo's loves the vacation crowd as well as the locals.
“My sauce looked like Jello”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Went here with a large group and when I received my food, it was ice cold. I ordered the cannelloni in a white sauce and there were 2 colors of white sauce- one was creamy and the other had a jello-like form. The noodle were hard on the outside and the meat was crusted on the tips. I should've been a good consumer and sent it back, but I felt bad that our waitress already had to fend for a table of 11 by herself. We will not be going back unfortunately.

Bill B, Owner at Li'l Rizzo's, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
I apologize for your food being cold. What you described certainly doesn't sound like anything that should have been served. I read each review personally and appreciate your comments. I only wish you would have allowed us to remedy the situation. I do hope you will try us again.

Osage Beach, Missouri
“Not a fan of Li'l Rizzos”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Place is very nice, the Italian Sauce was made with sugar, we sent the all but two bites of two meals back and left quickly

Visited February 2014
LakeRat1

I'm sorry you were disappointed in our sauce, we make all of them from scratch using locally sourced ingredients when available. I hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty, we also have pizza and many sandwiches to choose from.
Ottawa
“Just for food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The food and drinks were good. Got there for happy hour so it kept the prices down. Had a sandwich but the pizza looked really good. The portions were big so you won't go away hungry.

Visited February 2014
Driver Ed48

Thanks for dining with us, our happy hour is a great deal with half price appetizers and drink specials.

I hope you will try our pizza next time, it's a St. Louis style thin-crust, we make our own dough and use the best fresh veggies, meats and cheeses we can get.
Osage Beach, Missouri
“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We received a gift card for this restaurant for Christmas. We enjoyed the salmon special and house salad, the Chianti and 3 Blind MIce beer. Did not care for the frozen veggies, but everything else was great. Loved their dinner rolls too. Our server was a really sweet gal and she checked with us several times to make sure we had everything we wanted. We now have a new place to go out for dinner to here at the Lake.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pat W

I'm so glad you received a gift card to Li'l Rizzo's for Christmas, and had a great experience! Was this your first visit to one of our stores? Please ask for me if you stop in again, I always enjoy meeting our customers.
Illinois
“Great Local Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had dinner at Li'l Rizzo's last night, and what an experience! Our server -- Madison -- was simply outstanding. She memorized our order; delivered our drinks first then quickly followed with our appetizer (the spinach dip is one of the best we've ever had). She gave us about 10 minutes after finishing before bringing our salads, and then about 10 minutes after finishing our salads before bringing our entrees. My wife's sausage and peppers was about the best either of us have ever tasted. My grilled chicken with garlic and mushrooms was excellent too; sort of a pasta primavera with grilled chicken. The overall experience was truly one of our best at the Lake; we'll definitely be back to Li'l Rizzo's on our next trip.

• Visited December 2013