We stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night in October because we were down at the Outlet mall shopping and wanted a place close by. The hotel overall was old, but fairly well kept. Our room was extremely dated, but spotless. There was a strong chemical odor, so I am not sure if they had done some major cleaning to remove (or cover up) something. The indoor pool and hot tub were well kept and nice and the staff were friendly. I would probably think twice about staying here again though because I felt that $90/night was extremely high for what we got.
- Also Known As:
- Quail`s Nest Hotel
- Quail`s Nest Inn And Suites
- Quail`s Nest Hotel Osage Beach
- Quail's Nest Inn & Suites Lake Of The Ozarks/Osage Beach, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quail's Nest Inn & Suites is located on Osage Beach Parkway, on 3 acres of beautiful park like grounds in Osage Beach, the most popular vacation activity area at Lake of the Ozarks. Amenities include a daily Continental Breakfast Bar, a large outdoor swimming pool, a spacious deck just private enough to even up your suntan or to hide yourself in the shade of a big oak tree to finish that book you have been reading. Kids have a pool complete with waterfalls and a creek of their own to play in. The heated indoor pool area and large hot tub is open all year. So, sunny and warm or snowy and cold, there are always fun things to do. Motel guest rooms have one king or two queens. Larger one room suites, two room suites and special occasion suites with whirlpool tubs are available and designed just right for that deserved and much needed getaway. Quail's Nest is open all year and presents an affordable family rate for the Lake's visitors and also corporate rates for repeat commercial and business travelers. Meeting and Conference Rooms are perfect for smaller groups and reunions. You can walk to a variety of restaurants and fast food, movie theaters, and shopping. The 110 store famous Osage Beach Premium Outlets mall is next door, well within walking distance. In fact, there is a private sidewalk from Quail's Nest to the outlet mall so a car really isn't necessary. The Osage Beach Premium Outlets is closed only two days each year. That means planning a shopping trip is possible for you any time, any season of the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Quail's Nest Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.