“Best place in town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Osage Beach
“Best place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2009

I've heard so many good things about this place, and finally I got the chance to try it out last week and is was great! The food is nothing like those you get from any buffet, it is just out of this world!
I'm glad that I came in, and I'll sure be back for more!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

hoofacanoe
“The best Asian food at the Lake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

I have actually only made it to the place twice but, my wife eats here a lot. When she gets home with the leftovers they are still better than anything I could hope to get here in Camdenton!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Charles, MO
“Suprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2009

I passed the Asia Cuisine many times before I finally decided to give it a try based on the reviews I read. I was pleasantly surprised. I ate at the sushi bar where I had very attentive service from several waiters. I tried a specialty roll they had on special that day “the bomb”. I was very pleased. The quality was as good as the top sushi restaurants in St. Louis. I did think the price was a little high. However, I will still go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
The Lake on Weekends
“Good food, great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2009

My partner and I either dine in or carry out most weeks. The menu is well balanced, catering to most tastes and the food is equally good whether dining in-house or as carry out.

The presentation of the meal is on par with more expensive restaraunts. We found the staff to be attentive and responsive without being intrusve. The dining room is small, however the food is worth the wait if you go at peak time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
OSAGE BEACH
“Best Place In The Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2009

Me and my family go there at least once a week, it has become our favorite place.
The food is great and the price is affortable, you can really tell that the owner family really want to take good care of their customer by their service.
They have to best sushi, not just in this area, I think they're even better than a lot of places in Springfield! It really worth the try!