“The worst Saprized no one has been sick yet !” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Oak Grove
Camdenton
“The worst Saprized no one has been sick yet !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

I would avoid the buffet altogether everything was cold or old by at least a few hours. service was very shotty, managent new nothing about the company or if it had a web site. I will never return to this location again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Oak grove, MO
“Great now that the remodel is done.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

I always questioned going to this place, but now that they have new management and new remodel, the food and decor are so much better. I can feed my family of 4 for a lot cheaper than any fast food chains with Tuesday nights kids eat free.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wright City, Missouri
“We gave them a second try but never again..needs serious help”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2008

My husband and I took our family here on Friday, September 19, 2008 on the way to the Lake of the Ozarks. We arrived about 7:30 p.m. and found that they buffet was a disaster. There was food everywhere and many food items were low or dried up. We ordered off the menu and we ordered two children's meals which were supposed to cost $3.29 and $3.49 with milk or soda included. The waitress charged us $3.79 and $3.99 and $.59 for each drink. When we asked her about this she said that the kids meals include the choice of milk or soda but it's just the "choice" not the milk or soda that is included. I must have looked at her like most educated people would (WHAT?!!) and she suggested we speak to her manger. He was the cashier this evening. We went to pay at the cashier to find Derek, the manager, on the telephone talking to someone about being in trouble and a warrant being issued for his arrest. He paused for a moment to hear my problem then proceeded to pick up the phone and speak about his problems while adjusting our bill. I would highly suggest that upper management help this restaurant out.