“Have stayed here twice for baseball tournaments.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in O'Fallon
Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Have stayed here twice for baseball tournaments.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great place for a team stay. They offer $5 vouchers for breakfast for athletic teams which is nice (but would be nicer if breakfast included). They have a couple different outdoor patio areas and a decent sized lobby that are nice for gathering. Rooms are decent sized and clean. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! We do get a lot of sports teams and we make every effort to make the stay enjoyable and comfortable for the whole family. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The facilities and staff were excellent. We were especially satisfied with the quality of the fitness and business centers (we did not use the pool, so cannot comment on that). Breakfast, as always at Hampton Inns, was exceptional. This was a very satisfying stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I am glad you were able to take advantage of the business center and fitness center while with us. Breakfast is a huge plus for us with made to order eggs, french toast, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit and much more. I am glad you could enjoy that too.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Stephanie.Bernaugh@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Florissant, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

A snowstorm was forecasted, so I opted to stay at a hotel with a dining room serving three meals a day near work where I could dine in for all my meals if unable to get out on the roads. HUGE mistake! Breakfast consisted of cold biscuits, bacon so crisp it shattered when it hit my plate and scorched scrambled eggs. On Sunday morning, the server closed the buffet at 9:45 and by 10am not even the continental breakfast which consisted of oatmeal and muffins, was available. This was a far cry from what I'd expected.They didn't serve lunch at all. Dinner was another buffet, no server. That meal was not bad, simply limited choices. I was repeatedly told that they were overbooked. It was as though they wanted me to be grateful to have a place to stay at all. I knew the storm was coming and tried to prepare. Why didn't they? Most of the food I ate during this three night stay was junk food from my car and the vending machines. Another concern was the cleanliness. There were dirty dishes, pizza boxes, empty soda boxes, etc in the hallway beside the doors of guest rooms from room service. These remained there all day, as they were only collected once a day at around 11pm.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. I am sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our hotel - we did make every effort to prepare for the storm, which is why we were offering buffet type meals for dinner. We knew that we would be 'slammed' and wanted to make sure that everyone was able to eat in a resonable time period. I have emailed you and have not heard back, but I would love the opportunity to further discuss your experience. Service and cleanliness are always our top priorities, and I regret that we let you down. I hope to hear from you soon!
Myersville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was one of the best hotels (other than resorts) that I've stayed at. The staff was great, everything was A#1. I just can't say enough about my stay. It was wonderful. I was there during the snowstorm, and the staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the guests were taken care of. No doubt, not just the BEST in Lake St. Louis, but simply the best.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about the staff and hotel. The snowstorm was a crazy 48 hours for us but glad we were able to be take care of during that time. Being called the best will definitely be shared with our staff here!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great hotel. The rooms are nice and clean, however they only have a paid breakfast. The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is nearly identical in every respect but offers a free breakfast. The two hotels are very comparable but the Hilton is more expensive. I'd stay in either place.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good. 3rd floor is quieter than other floors.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Our breakfast is different than that of other hotels with the made to order breakfast. Anything you would like made for you we can get you squared away for the $9.95 price. We also have great rates too that include breakfast for sometimes $1 more than the best available rate. I do hope you give us another chance in the future to take advantages of these rates.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

One of the housekeeping staff went above & beyond bringing in towels after we 'missed' having our room cleaned, and, cleaned the bathroom! We added an extra night after reservations were already made on-line, called the front desk and was treated professionally.

• Stayed February 2013
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I am really happy to hear that our housekeeping staff was able to take care of your room, and so glad that you decided to stay an extra night. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

Thanks again!
Orangeville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Over the weekend, the snow storm in this area was HORRIBLE! The staff in the restaurant were so patient with a sudden rush of people wanting food and drinks. One of the waitresses even came back in from her breakfast shift to work again at night to help out with the overload. Everything else at this hotel was just as good this time as last time. I'm certainly going to stay here again next time I'm in the area for work, they're just great. I had a heater break in my room and in 15 minutes, I had a new room and got moved.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for letting everyone know about your experience here during the storm! We all really appreciated Donna coming in to help with all the hungry, snowed in guests. Thank you for understanding how busy we were, and for letting us know about the heater. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!