My sister and I stayed here during a quick overnight visit to St. Louis over Labor Day weekend. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet is $9.95 per person, but it's all you can eat. You can order omelets, waffles, eggs, etc. to your liking. The cook even brought my waffle to my table and took the two packaged syrups containers to the kitchen to heat up the syrup. My only beef about the hotel isn't the hotel itself but trying to find it especially if you driving in the dark. Once you exit the interstate there is no sign pointing you to the hotel (unless we missed it in the dark.). Otherwise once you find the hotel, it is a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon is located next to WingHaven Country Club and near Chesterfield Outlet Malls. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius. Complimentary WiFi is provided to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/o`Fallon Hotel o`Fallon
- Hilton O'fallon
- O'fallon Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon MO