“Nice hotel.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in O'Fallon
Chicago, IL
“Nice hotel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My sister and I stayed here during a quick overnight visit to St. Louis over Labor Day weekend. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast buffet is $9.95 per person, but it's all you can eat. You can order omelets, waffles, eggs, etc. to your liking. The cook even brought my waffle to my table and took the two packaged syrups containers to the kitchen to heat up the syrup. My only beef about the hotel isn't the hotel itself but trying to find it especially if you driving in the dark. Once you exit the interstate there is no sign pointing you to the hotel (unless we missed it in the dark.). Otherwise once you find the hotel, it is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate th kind words about the hoetl and staff. Having the made to order breakfast option really goes over well with our guests. Having the chef take care of the little things is great to hear and will be passed along to our staff. I apologize for the issue with locating the hotel. We do make sure we stay up to date on all websites and GPS programs to ensure our guests make it to the property safely on time.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please contact me at Stephanie.Bernaugh@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

Hilton always delivers what they promise. This Hilton Garden Inn went a little further. Service at the front desk was good and the dining facilties were surprising good for a small hotel. Breakfast was above average, but the dinner selection and service were very good!

Rooms are standard for the Hilton Garden Inn chain -- clean, comfy and great beds.

I spent a week there on business with no problems at all. Just a nice place with friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words about our hotel and staff. I am glad you were able both breakfast and dinner at the restaurant and they met your needs. As a business traveler, you run into a lot of the same foods where you go and glad that we could get you taken care of during your stay with us.

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

As is the case with most Hilton Garden Inns, the hotel was clean. The beds and pillows were awesome. This hotel is in a nice section of town with lots to choose from for dining and very easily accessed from the highway.

WIth that being said, the only reason I'm not giving it a full five is because of the front desk clerk. She seemed condescending when I asked questions and looked away when she answered me. Seemed very mechanical on how she interacted with me like I was the next number in line. I can't emphasize how much customer service is a necessity when paying 100+ for one night's stay. Fake the smile and act like you are happy towards your customers at least. I believe her name was Holly...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I apologize for the issue with the front desk agent. Our front desk is something we pride ourselves in and I will go over this with our staff. We always want to give our guest an experience at our hotel, and that includes our staff. I am so sorry for this.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Very comfortable and enjoyable stay. Very quiet stay. New and very clean. We stayed twice here in 15 days. Would easily return if in the area. On the westside of St. Louis and away from most traffic. Good restaurants in the area, one on the property.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words and glad we were your home away from home in just a few stays with us. We do have a great selection of restaurants around us, as well as one right on property here. Our restaurant has gone through some changes since your stay and hope to see you again soon to try out the menu.

Cottonwood Falls, Kansas, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

This hotel is by far the cleanest and nicest we hav stayed in for some time. We had a family trip planned and this was the only hotel available and I am glad it was. Bathroom, room and the entire place was well kept and clean. Even smelled nice (as my youngest put it).
The only issue we had was we did not realize breakfast was not included in our hotel option. I found out later it could have been added but at time of booking it was not mentioned. Otherwise excellent place to stay!

Room Tip: Get the room with the breakfast included
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind comments about the hotel. We do I am glad you had exaclty we hope all our guests experience when it comes to the cleanliness of the hotel. I do apologize for the issue regarding breakfast. We do have great bed and breakfast rates that on some days, are only $1 more than that of the regular rate. I am sorry this was not an option for you when you were booking the reservation.

elk grove village
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We came with our baseball team..The hotel was clean, the rooms were clean..The staff was awesome.. Joaquin Rushing helped with room requests and assisted in recommending a restaurant in the area - Alottawatta and it was great..Joaquin was there in the evening and in the morning and ALWAYS had a smile on his face. It was a great hotel to host a team,,Lots of outdoor space for the boys to run around and not get in the guests way. We will definately be back..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words and glad we were able to take care of you all during your team's visit. I am also appreciative for the kind comments about our staff. I will make sure that this gets passed along to our staff. We look forward to taking care of you all again in the future.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Room was very clean, quiet, and spacious. Breakfast was terrific and waitstaff was very pleasant. Great way to start a day. Easy to get to, yet tucked out of the way. Desk personnel were top notch.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind comments about the hotel and our staff. Being called top notch really does mean a lot and I will make sure this gets shared with our staff. I am glad we could meet and exceed your expectations of Hilton during your stay with us.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis/O'Fallon? Share your experiences!