Stayed here in August of 2013 for a family holiday of 11 nights.
The best family holiday which we have ever had ... and we have holidayed all over europe, the Caribbean, asia and the middle east, all in high end hotels and resorts …. I have had to promise the family that we will return ...
Read the reviews, take the feedback, save up and go !!!
The rooms/villas/bungalows are superb, huge, with outside bathrooms, (we also had a Jacuzzi) wonderfully clean. All are on or very close to the beach (or over the water)
Many restaurants are available, including a central buffet. Tip. If you have half or full board, great. The buffet restaurant is OK, though if can become slightly repetitive after a few days. However, the other restaurants in the resort are superb and not massively expensive. We found that the restaurants were actually cheaper (family of two adults and a child) than the buffet, and the food, service and wine are superb !!! Our favourite was Trio. The in room dining is also excellent.
When we stayed the resort was apparently full, you would not have noticed, and there was never an issue with restaurant reservations, or sun-beds at the pool or on the beach.
We got into the habit of walking around the island twice a day … which took 30 minutes.
Staff are absolutely wonderful, very laid back
Used the spa once or twice .... the chocolate massage was a favourite of my 8-year-old daughter
We cannot wait to return !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi we invite you to let go of your worldly concerns and simply enjoy the moment - on you own, with your partner, with your family. To soak up the stunning environment of our 52-acre island, revel in the luxuries of our traditional Maldivian villas, indulge in mouth-watering cuisine across our 11 restaurants, and experience our diverse array of leisure activities that will see you speeding across the ocean's surface and delving beneath its depths. We also invite you to discover, to learn, to connect. DISCOVER LIVING Inspired by nature, enveloping. Shaded havens open onto pristine stretches of powdery beach, the lagoon and its delights waiting patiently. Strolling at sunrise along the water's edge, the sky blushing deep rose. Laying in the shallows to bask in pure sunlight, waves gently caressing, schools of fish teasing. Feeling that life was always meant to be like this - savouring each moment. DISCOVER FLAVOUR Maldivian culinary arts and traditions come alive across 11 diverse restaurants. Fresh local flavours - served with tropical flair. Tantalising aromas carry on the breeze from live cooking stations. Seafood specialities and homemade hearty treats. Authentic Asian and gourmet light bites. Indulge in local and international fusions of sumptuous ingredients and delicious flavours. Casual settings paired with fine cuisine. Speciality wines individually selected by our expert Sommelier. Feast at the water's edge. The sound of a sizzling grill blended with the lapping of the waves. DISCOVER FREEDOM • Beach • Main swimming pool with children's area • Infinity-edged lap pool • PADI five-star dive centre • Water sports centre • Fully equipped gymnasium • Tennis courts • Badminton courts • Spa • Library • Kids' Club DISCOVER RELAXATION With the entire island a sanctuary of natural beauty, there is no need to hide away. Instead The Spa at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is an open immersion - in organic earth and vibrant sea - the elements from which Ayurveda draws its centuries-old healing power. At The Spa we have perfected this ancient holistic tradition, blending its timeless wisdom with contemporary practices found both East and West. Our resident Ayurvedic Doctor guides our guests on their own personalised journeys to wellness both during their stay and beyond. Meanwhile, expert practitioners - in traditional massage, authentic Maldivian-inspired rituals and world-renowned wellness practices - combine finely honed knowledge with a naturally healing touch. DISCOVER COMMUNITY We engage in proactive yet culturally respective social responsibility efforts, helping to preserve the atoll's traditions while also bettering livelihoods. Along the way, we invite guests who seek a deeper understanding of the atoll's people and culture to take part - from spending a day with local fishermen who supply our restaurants, to practicing English with children at the village school, to trading stories and recipes with the women as they prepare the day's catch. Our guests leave with a unique insight into the Maldives, enriched by its culture and traditions. Meanwhile our communities benefit from the support offered by The Sun Siyam - and their meaningful engagement with you. We warmly welcome you to our home, and into our hearts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TravelClick, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Hotel Noonu Atoll
- Hilton Maldives Iru Fushi Resort And Spa
- Hilton Noonu Atoll
- Noonu Atoll Hilton