“Consistently great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Nixa
Cuisines: Mexican
“Consistently great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our family loves this place! We eat here at least once a week. Food is always good, servers are wonderful and prices are great. Can get busy on weekend evenings, so to early or be prepared to wait.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Have eaten here at least monthly for several years. Food is always fresh and delicious. I like to try new items every once in a while. For being in Missouri the shrimp is always tender and doesn't taste frozen but it has to be since we aren't near the coast. On this visit had the tamale and chili relleno. Both were very good the tamale being the best. Salsa is great but would enjoy having a variety like pico and spicy or verde.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nixa, Missouri
“Good food, good service, good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Full portions, good flavored, decent quality meat for a Mexican restaurant. Service, atmosphere is good. Just don't set in front of the door in the winter unless you like to eat with your coat and gloves on.

Visited February 2014
Ozark, Missouri
“Absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have lived all over the country and have eaten Mexican food everywhere and this is the best! Love their chicken fajitas and tacos. My husband loves their chimichangas and bean burritos. The absolute best part of the meal????? Hard to pick!!! I LOVE their salsa and chips and their beans and rice are second to none! Staff is always friendly and greets you with a smile! We eat there at least twice a week! ALWAYS GREAT!!!!! On top of all of that, it's very affordable!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Branson, Missouri, United States
“Very good! :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I ate here with my Bunco group. There were about 10 of us, and they easily accommodated us! :) We all had separate checks, and that was no problem either. The salsa is VERY good, and I liked my food also. I ordered a burrito, taco, rice and beans. It was all good. I would recommend this restaurant! :) One of the best Mexican restaurants that I've tried in the surrounding area!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to El Puente? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage El Puente, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.