“Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in New Florence
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was trying to make it to Kansas City and was just too exhausted to make it. Pulled off the highway to grab some food and found this hotel. Staff greeted us at 3am and was warm and friendly. I'm not familiar with America's Best Values, but will definitely look for them in the future. Room was clean and it was well within my budget. Would stay again if traveling through!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Saint Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend down in Hermann and I have no complaints. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. Only a 20 minute ride to enjoy the wineries and a beautiful drive to boot. They have a gas station and a McDonalds just a few a steps away, which is convenient. If you like pizza, ask them about the gas station pizza right down the way.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Kelsey C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, October 22, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. Our staff endeavors to provide the best experience possible for our guests. We look forward to serving you again should you return.
Florissant, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

I had to get a room, and had no choice but to get smoking and was very dirty smelly, understand will smell a little like smoke, but it was like someone was smoking constantly with me. Dirty Place, my son (1yr old) was walking around in his grey socks, after 1 hour they were black, do they ever clean their carpets...??????

Room Tip: don't stay at this location.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
I'm sorry your stay here was not up to your expectations. We strive hard to make sure that everyone's stay is the best it can be. On the night you stayed we were sold out except for the one last smoking room and I understand as a non-smoker myself that it would not be the most pleasant condition for you.

I assure you that we put extra effort into the smoking rooms but the battle to defeat the odor of cigarette smoke is a tough undertaking. Also the smoke produced from cigarettes settles into the carpets and creates additional issue there also.

I will make sure the housekeeping staff puts extra efforts into the smoking rooms and hopefully this will help decrease the effects of the conditions you experienced.

Should you ever travel back to the area please call and reserve a non-smoking room and i am sure you will be as pleased as our other guests.

Thank you for your honest feedback.
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

We stopped here to find a clean place to hold a block of rooms for my daughter's wedding at Little Piney Lodge outside of Hermann. The owners treated us like family, provided a meeting room for us to have breakfast together and helped our families with navigation and things to do in Hermann before the wedding. They were very friendly, the rooms clean, the beds comfortable, and overall great service.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kelsey C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, September 29, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We always strive to make our guests stay as pleasant as possible. We are glad to have helped your family with this important occasion and hope you find time to visit us again soon.
Shakopee, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

Our room was clean and fresh ( the most important thing about a room). We checked in with no problem and the continental breakfast was adequate. I miss coffee in my room and yogurt at the breakfast bar but for the price it was acceptable.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We always appreciate feedback. We will strive to improve the areas on the breakfast bar as we can. Please visit us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2014

My family and I stayed here late one night. Our toddler was already asleep when we arrived. The staff delivered the baby bed, set it up, put the sheets on, and was waiting at the door for me so I could put our son to sleep. I have never been so impressed! We were even given a night light! The next morning staff had gotten out tons of toys in the Lobby for my son and daughter to play with....my son has a small basketball that he was given that he LOVES to play with to this day! I have never been treated so nice....just like family. I would recommend this place to anyone because of the way the staff make you feel! Thanks!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kelsey C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, September 17, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. We try to care for every guest in a way that makes their stay special. We especially watch out for families with small children as we have a 14 month old grand-daughter that is dear to us. Your feedback is important as we use all reviews to train our staff to further our guest's experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come visit us again very soon!
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is a great place to stay. The rooms have been newly renovated and quite nice. The staff is family run and they do an excellent job. the breakfast is really good and you will not be disappointed. Its a must istay if in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Kelsey C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn New Florence, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. I will share this with our staff as they always enjoy knowing when a guest appreciates their efforts. We strive to make every guest's stay special. We will continue to keep improving and appreciate you letting us know how we have performed. Thank you again.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn New Florence? Share your experiences!