“While walking into our room someone stopped us and told us...” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Monett to your Saves list
Days Inn Monett
868 Hwy 60, Monett, MO 65708   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Monett

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Merritt Island, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

i recently stayed in this hotel with a pleasant surprise. i don't normally stay at this brand of hotels but i was very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel. The room was a bit outdated but in good shape. The employees were also very nice.I have a renewed positive opinion of the days Inn brand.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Lowell, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I work for a company which entails quite a bit of travel. Over the past 5 years we always choose to stay here. Very pleasant staff whom always try to please. Nice rooms with great water pressure. Excellent location. Each night they go out of their way to come and ask how everything is and if we need anything. Not typical these days. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband is an over the road driver. since he was near our hometown but not able to come home, we though it would be a treat to meet at a hotel. He selected the one with easiest access for a big truck.

It looked a bit run-down. the grass was un-mowed, and there was a group of loud and drunk guys having a party in the parking lot. fortunately, I couldn't hear them in our room with the TV and A/C on.

the room was awful, I was overwhelmed with a terrible odor. there was old and decaying food mashed into the carpet, and a puddle of sour milk that had been there so long it had become hard like plastic.

I wanted to leave, but since he had paid for the room, I figured I would tough it out for a night. when he said he paid $80 for the room, I couldn't believe it. there is no way this is an $80 a night hotel room - maybe per week.

The sheets were gritty, like they haven't been washed in a VERY long time. the comforter had a funky body odor smell to it. when we checked out, we noticed the bullet holes.

The place was unpleasant, but I was willing to forget about it and laugh off a terrible night. but about 2 weeks after we stayed- YES, I said 2 weeks later! they added a surcharge to our credit card.

My husband has a small dog who lives in his truck. Big trucks have a device called an A.P.U. Unit that is essentially super climate control. even when the truck is turned off, the cab is always 70 degrees, no matter how hot or cold it is outside. It's nice for drivers. They don't waste fuel while they sleep.

This is relevant because they added pet fees to our bill almost 2 weeks later and without telling us. I had to discover it on my credit card statement this morning- it wasn't there yesterday.

If i was less diligent, they would have gotten away with it. makes me wonder if that is a common practice with them.

Luckily for us, we paid with a credit card, and not cash or debit, so I have recourse.

I noticed a lot of people on this board complaining about cable reception, but I didn't have any problems with that.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Monett? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Monett

Address: 868 Hwy 60, Monett, MO 65708
Location: United States > Missouri > Monett
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Monett
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Monett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monett Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Monett, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.