“Not to bad but not great” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Monett to your Saves list
Days Inn Monett
868 Hwy 60, Monett, MO 65708   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Monett

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Springdale, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Owners are very kind and conscientious. This hotel is very modest, but most acceptable. If you need a hardy breakfast, then you will want to go out to eat. Because rooms have always been satisfactory and, again, the owners so pleasant, I have stayed here three times in the past 1 1/2 years and will continue to do so when business takes me to Monett, MO.

I agree with someone who has written, "If you are staying in Monett, this is the place to stay".

Room Tip: Although you will pay a bit more, I like their business class rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Mineral Wells, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Want to start off first by saying that I will definitely be staying at this hotel on my next work trip which I have already reserved. Was greeted by excellent customer service when I walked through the door. When I opened the door to my room I was very surprised on how nice and spacious the rooms were. Beds were very comfortable and liked the ample amount of pillows.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Washington, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We have stayed at the Days Inn, several times and appreciate the simple and very clean accommodations. We think it is a great value in this small town which we travel to do business.
We give the highest ratings to Harry Desai, the proprietor/manager. He is friendly and willing to help in any way.

Room Tip: We usually prefer a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
monett
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I travel every other week and im in a hotel 15 days per month.I experience a lot of bad customer service.However the owner here was very helpful,and courtesy.I will definitely be staying here again.There isn't many hotels in this area so I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Rooms are clean and paint is fairly recent. Friendly front desk and they are interested in making your stay enjoyable. Located near many restaurants but you have to eat at the Big Baldy's BBQ that's just down the street.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Monett? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Monett

Address: 868 Hwy 60, Monett, MO 65708
Location: United States > Missouri > Monett
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Monett
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Monett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monett Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Monett, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.