“Clean and you won't leave hungry!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis

You added Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis to your Saves list
Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12220 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63043   |
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Towanda,KS
“Clean and you won't leave hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We needed a hotel in the St Louis area for an overnight before a doctor's appointment. This hotel was really nice. It was clean and well kept. The lobby looks like it was recently remodeled. The room was comfy and the pool was clean and sparkly! They had lots of choices for breakfast , free pop and popcorn for snacks and even a small supper buffet with chicken strips, Mac and cheese and hot dogs. The bathroom was so clean and shiny I was afraid I would slip on the granite floor but I didn't. The TV was awesome and the room was tastefully decorated. Everything was clean but the carpet was faded and looked out of place with the beautiful woodwork and granite. I would have given this place five stars except for the carpet.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor pool room so I'm not sure what the views were like on the other side.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Camdenton, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I reviewed this hotel about 2 years ago but it's even better now. Our room was immaculate, even the corners of the bathroom sparkled and the room carpet was spotless, bed was clean and comfy, and lighting was excellent. The free 5:30 Kickback Hot Food is more than adequate for an evening meal and the breakfast was hot and tasty, the refrigerator was cold and even the sink and shower drained perfectly. What we appreciated most was how everyone worked as a team, helping each other as necessary, and the manager responsible for maintenance and cleanliness was dressed to work also, we even had a chance to compliment her when we checked out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Champaign, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I am going to struggle writing this review because I don't want to give this hotel 3 stars but I don't think it is necessarily 4 stars either. It was a clean hotel and the front desk staff was very nice and helpful. My issues aren't major enough that I wouldn't stay again but things that bothered me. First issue that was resolved the next day was that the maid did not make our beds and did not give us enough towels after our first night. My husband said something to the front desk and we were given enough towels and was apologized to for the lack of maid service. The next day we had good maid service. Second issue was that the floor in the bathroom, while nice, was polished marble that was slippery when it got wet so we ended up having to use a few more towels to soak up the water that accumulated on it from steam from the shower and just when getting out. My third issue was that the bathroom was very small and the carpet looked a little out dated in the rest of the room. Last but not least, the walls are extremely thin. We had to hear either a dog barking or a man coughing pretty much the whole night long which didn't lead to a great sleep. Overall, these issues would not keep us from staying again but kind of irritated myself and my family. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly! Great job!! We also enjoyed having a nice breakfast and dinner that was included in the cost of the room. It was nice for a family on a budget!!

Room Tip: When booking, make sure you get a room with queen size beds instead of full beds. The full beds see...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your time in sharing your experience, and your kind words about the team. I am so sorry there were issues that kept us from exceeding your expectations in regards to our hotel. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. Our goal is to make sure every guest has a clean and comfortable stay. Please feel free to contact me directly. I would be delighted for the opportunity to talk to you about your latest Drury visit.

Kind regards,
Alex Rodriguez
Springfield, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I am an avid Drury Supporter, but honestly, this Drury is far below their typical standard. My room had numerous stains on the carpet and even with the air conditioner running, the room was rather musty. And, it is the first time I've stayed at a Drury where there were continuously empty hot breakfast containers. Sure, there aren't many places to stay in Maryland Heights, but there are better Drury Inns just down the road at Creve Coeur or Chesterfield (which is a beautiful one).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations. We take pride in our hotel and I am so sorry your experience was not typical for a Drury. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel to discuss further. I hope to have an opportunity to talk with you and apologize personally.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to taking care of your future lodging needs.

Kind regards,
Alex Rodriguez
DuQuoin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Hotel staff are amazing - extremely friendly and very helpful. Room was very clean. Snacks at night were more like a meal and the breakfast was over the top. Best thing - when asked, the staff quickly printed out a "back" way to get to our concert that avoided all traffic. Then, they explained it as well. Next concert we attend, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hutchinson, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The motel is centrally located so you can go downtown or The Hill and then go to Purina Farms or Meramec Caverns the next day. They take good care of you and the rooms are clean and have everything you need for an extended stay. Really liked the complimentary breakfast in the mornings and the Kickback in the evenings. The 10 pm quiet time is great, especially if you have to get up early. We plan to stay there again.

Room Tip: We got a room away from the elevator, which was very busy. They have ice, vending machines, a laund...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We always have good experiences with Drury Inn & Suites, and this location was no exception. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the shampoo smelled amazing (always a plus in my book) :), and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and popcorn as an evening snack. No complaints whatsoever!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis? Share your experiences!