“Good place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis

You added Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis to your Saves list
Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12220 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63043   |
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Foley, Alabama, USA
“Good place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

The price is a little steeper than other nearby hotels but you get some good perks in exchange: free snacks and beverages, rooms that are a little quieter than average and a good staff. If I had to offer a complaint it would be that the showers and toilets are uncomfortable to use and could stand to be higher quality.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mattoon, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

My wife and I have had some great stays at the Drury Inn and Suites in Westport. We stayed at this Drury that we found at a discount rate when my wife was having surgery and follow up at Missouri Baptist Hospital. The staff was very polite and took an interest in how my wife's surgery went and how she was progressing. When we had any needs, the staff was very attentive to help us in rapid fashion. The hot breakfast and the 5:30 kickback were excellent. I did take advantage of the Bandana's BBQ that is next door for a couple of good meals. I would highly recommend this Drury to anyone. It became a home away from home for us.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
DERBY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

This hotel is an okay place to stay. Basic hotel, very tiny bathrooms, good free breakfast, decent happy hour - all with a great price.

• Stayed May 2012
Mattoon, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I was treaveling to St. Louis area on business and I decided to say at thid Drury as I always make it a habits to stay at Drury Inns. This was just as gooas as any I have stayed at. I think this Drury Inn had the most polite staff i have ever encountered. It was a nice way to be greeted after a long day working away from home...Keep up the great work

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Woodridge, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

My family stayed at the Drury this past weekend for a tournament that we were attending and our stay was average at best. At $89 I felt it was over priced.

The lobby and meal area is very nice. Both areas have been updated and show very well. The guestrooms however were very small, including the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. The rooms were very dark (dreary) and decor was outdated, plus the beds were terrible. Not one of us got a good nights sleep. Service was average, about what I would expect from a hotel of its size. The only pool is outdoors so based on weather you may be able to enjoy it, and there was a small fitness room with relatively decent equipment.

In regards to the free breakfast and evening kickback, they are nothing to rave about. Free is Free and dont expect quality. The food was average quality and was limited in quantity and selection. Upon check in you get drink tickets and the actual drinks come in very small 6oz plastic cups, not that I expected a full pint. Again it was free....just dont expect high quality. On the plus side the hotel is right next to Bandana's which has some decent BBQ, although Pappy's is probably better but in this case convenience wins. Another thing that was free was the wi fi internet service. Although the service is complimentary, it is SLOW and downloads or streaming are virtually impossible. I wanted to make sure my device was not the problem so I logged on with my Ipad, laptop, and Android phone to use the service and all 3 crawled at the the speed of molasses. I cant see this being a plus for any business travelers.

All in all I think it is an OK hotel. There are certainly better ones in the area, and at comparable cost. Dont let the lure of free breakfast and the evening kick back be your sole deciding factor.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. We will share your comments regarding the décor of the hotel with our design team and have addressed the internet issue. If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know how we can help. Again, thanks for the feedback and we do hope we will have a chance to see you as our guest again soon.

Kevin Wheeler
Drury Inn & Suites-Westport,
Riverview, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

What a treat we had a the Drury Inn last week. The staff treats you like guests in their home. There were two desk clerks checking me in and they were efficient but greeted me as if I had been there many times instead of this being my first visit. The evening reception was so fun - the staff, including Corey (one of the desk clerks) and the hostess, were superb. They made sure everyone had everything they wanted, taking empty plates, getting more soft drinks, and, in the case of Corey, entertaining the guests. We made a joke of him trying to be professional - he was just having way too much fun - and we enjoyed him immensely. The reception offers so much variety - hot dogs, baked potatoes, mac n cheese, salad, soup, and even more. They even offer beer, wine, and a small list of mixed drinks - all for no extra cost!!!! We will definitely put the Drury on our lists of places to return.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Once again our stay at this Drury Inn on Dorsett Road in Maryland Heights, MO was a delightful one. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and made us feel right at home. The biscuits at breakfast are the best that we have had on the road. We highly recommend this hotel for your stay in St. Louis because of staff, cleanliness, and easy access to highway 270.

Room Tip: Corner room at front of hotel are large.