“decent for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.

You added Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11827 Lackland Road, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Maryland Heights
“decent for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Clean and decent sized rooms. A/C worked well but the room remained humid and time the air turned off. Also the seal around the door was in poor shape letting light in, which means heat in and a/c out as wl

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
St. Louis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was relocating to St. Louis for my job, so I chose this hotel cause it was close to my job and the prices were very reasonable being I would be here for about 2 months. The first few weeks till the first month was great. Staff seemed friendly, my room was cleaned on a weekly basis. Then after the first month, the cleaning lacked ALOT. They started to not changing me sheets to not taking out the garbage. I would go down to wash clothes (on a weekly basis) and a sign in the laundromat reads if you need change the front desk has quarters. I would go get quarters and was told by very rude people running the front desk they could not provide change. Then after the 2 month mark of my stay my AC in my room went out. I went to the front desk and the maintenance man was gone and they could not switch rooms cause they were full. Front desk seemed to not care. I would NOT recommend this hotel if you are staying for a long period of time!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Decatur IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel. Each room has a kitchenette. I did not use it, however I did check it out and everything was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly. The continental breakfast left a little to be desired, 6:30-9am, I got there at 8, only granola bars, green apples left so I'm not sure what was all there to begin with. Overall good experience. Will most likely use this hotel again if I am in the area for another event.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

wife and i moved our son here for temporary accomodations after he accepted his first job. we chose this ESA for its location, value, cleanliness, and friendly staff. my son's room seems to be great for his needs while he starts his career and looking for an apartment later on.
we stayed overnight in a room next door that was very comfortable except for a bit of an offensive odor (maybe a mix of old food and pet odor.) everything seemed to be very clean including the carpet. the bed was quite comfortable. good TV and decent channel choices.
the staff (expecially Senta!) was very friendly and helpful. the free wi-fi was good. located behind a QuikTrip for convenience and a Hardees, Hooters, and McDs are close by.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the location of our hotel, overall great value, level of cleanliness and friendliness of our staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I found this hotel through Hotwire. My wife and I wanted to do some tourism in St. Louis within a rather tight budget and this place fit in it perfectly . Friendly staff, clean rooms, free wi-fi and a nice grab and go breakfast every morning. 100% recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and our friendly staff. Also, that you had a chance to partake in our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Maryland Heights
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

The sevice was excellent, the room was clean and well appointed except that there was no lanket on or for the bed. The heater did not work at all so I requested another room and was given a nice one - in which the heater worked and there was a blanket on the bed. I probably wold have stayed in the first room if there had ben adequate bedding but I could not get warm even though I folded the spread to double what was over me. The manager was having to deal with multiple problems at the desk as well as answer the phone and deal with employees checking out. He stayed very cheerful, calm and efficient under significant stress. I was impressed with him. The second room was very satisfactory and I had a good night's sleep.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Linda - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the first room you were checked into had issues with the heating unit. Still, we are very happy to know that we were able to move you into another room that you were happy with and enabled you to sleep well.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

You get what you pay for. The kitchen is a plus to help save money and everything in the room worked well. I would stay here again just because of the price. I had no probls checking in and all the staff were friendly. It is a little loud but its not a big deal.

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Mike - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our in-room kitchen available in all of our guest rooms as well as our friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.

Address: 11827 Lackland Road, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Maryland Heights
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extendedstay St. Louis Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.