Came on a mother/daughter weekend. We were amazed at how big the property was all lit up at night and we were surprised at how many Vegas-like ammenties the casino had to offer. But a good service experiences were few and far between. The employees generally acted as though we were getting on their nerves. We stressed several times that there were three people sharing one room but they still stuck us in the smallest one they had and we couldn't get anyone to answer the phone when we called about possibly switching.
The food was great at the Range Steakhouse and we had a great lunch buffet. However, the weekend brunch buffet was overpriced considering the poor quality of the offerings and the lack of variety (mostly breakfast food and no desserts!). The casinos was large and had a ton of penny slots but it wasn't well planned out.
I've stayed at a decent number of Harrahs properies and this is the only one where I couldn't find a comment card. Go Figure! We did complain to a manager before we left and he seemed genuinely surprised about the long list of problems we had. Hopefully, what we experienced was an aberration.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO