We booked a stay and play package and they messed up at booking on the price. When we got there, they wanted to charge us almost $40 extra for one night!. I fought for my reservation price and cleared it up, but they still tried to charge me the extra $40 when I checked out. They had a free buffet on Wednesday for playing for a half hour, but it created nasty lines at the buffet. Their buffet was a good concept done badly. I'm glad I didn't pay for it with the package, i would have been mad. Paper thin walls + party next door = long night. Otherwise, hotel was a decent place to rest your head for the night, if you can get it on the cheap. Don't bother with the casino, tightest slots i've ever played. Bad layout of guestrooms and parking make it a bit of a hike to get to your vehicle.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO