This was a hit song back in the day but if you have visited the Hollywood casino you will understand why. Although we are ex smokers some 15 years ago this was horrible. The casino had a non smoker area wedged between two smoking areas to it was basically non existant. Although Hollywood is doing some remodeling since purchasing this we personally or our friends aren't in love with it anymore as all our favorite machines are gone. PLayed some and lost but you kinda expect that. Drinks prices went up. Rooms were nice. Quiet and comfortable. We had dinner at a restaurant outside the casino but on site which was great. Our next gambling excursion will not be at the Hollywood. Too man others in the St. Louis area which take care of you better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO