Upon checking in Brianne was respectful but would not do a cash deposit when I had express to her about having to wait for 3 weeks for my credit card to be refunded the previous times we stayed there. Finally a manager on duty came out and did tell me that they'll do it these time but never again will they accept a cash deposit. The rooms curtain had cigarette burns on it and the bed sheets apparently they don't have a fitting one or whom ever dressed the bed did a very poor job on it that when I pull the covers over me I pulled every single one of them leaving the bed exposed. Aroma cafe had great service and outstanding breakfast. Upon check out miss Saneka was very rude because once she pulled up the account on her screen she started laughing as if what she read on the screen was some type of joke about me and my guest. We try to contact her over the phone to ask her what was on that screen that she found so funny and made her laugh at us. I can understand the casino being remodel and that I am willing to trade off for a high standard customer service not whatever I experienced as far being hassled for a credit card at check in or the laughter of Saneka at check out time. If I was in in the joke I would of laughed too but apparently it was all on her screen not for me to be part of it. Hopefully someone will see these and take the appropiate actions in order to maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO