Stayed here while traveling on business. The hotel was nice, clean and the room service food was surprisingly excellent. My only complaint about the room was that there were no available outlets for plugging in your phone/computer charger ~ you had to unplug one of the lamps. Also being that it's a casino which is open 24 hours, there were lots of noisy drunks coming back to their rooms at 1, 2, 3am...shouting, banging on doors, etc.... so not a very good night sleep. But overall I would probably stay here again next time I'm in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.