This is our first time staying overnight since it became Hollywood. We are locals who gamble here a lot, but wanted to be close to the airport for our early morning flight.
They gave us a comped Suite. It was the largest suite I every stayed in . The whole top two floors are Suites. There was a huge whirlpool tub if you want to relax.
We found the slots to be a bit tight this time, and they are under construction in half the casino. We do not understand why it would take forever to do this, but it has been quite a while for about a fourth of the casino to be down.
The comps seem to be a little more generous than Harrah's so far (Since the November 1st takeover), but we will see how long that lasts. It does appear that they are trying to improve on many things, but in the end they will need to loosen their slots somewhat to compete with Ameristar across the river.
We had a very nice dinner at Charlie Gitto's Italian restaurant in the casino. A first class place with terriffic food and not all that pricey for what you get.
This is still our home base casino and we hope they will continue to make improvements as promised to this property.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.