“fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11805 Lackland Road, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146   |
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Maryland Heights

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Crown Point, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Clean with smoking rooms that don't smell like a bar affordable. Has microwave and fridge.close to all the places we wanted to visit . All doors except lobby were locked at alltimes.free breakfast tv with DVD/Xbox hook up

• Stayed November 2012
Havertown, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed at this La Quinta in June 2012 and again in October 2012 and my first stay was better than my second. This had been the first time I had ever stayed at a La Quinta, and I thought it was very nice. The room was spacious and the decor inside and out was nice. I liked that they had a refrigerator and microwave in the room. I was apprehensive about staying there since it was a lot less expensive than other hotel chains. But I was pleasantly surprised. This was my feelings on my first visit. My second visit, I was a bit disappointed that the area around the bathtub had mold, and the surface of the bathtub was not clean looking. I thought maybe the mold was a rust stain, which can't be helped really, but when I saw that it could be scrapped off with my fingernail I became disappointed (not to mention a little grossed out). The bathtub surface was probably clean (but stained) at least I hope.... but do think it could/should be resurfaced in any event. They were doing construction on the exterior which was sort of a drag because the window was covered with plastic so I couldn't see out and of course the people working on the exterior of the hotel couldn't see in... which is good, but it's unfortunate that construction was going on at the time I was there. It was rather noisy. I don't know if the hotel was full, but I do wonder if it wasn't, why I wasn't put into a room that may not be affected by the noise so much. It wasn't all that big a deal since the construction didn't start unitl 9am, but if I had been trying to relax or sleep I would not have been happy. I would stay at this La Quinta again, because even though the bathtub situation was not good, I wasn't really in the hotel or room long enough to be completely annoyed by this. The next time I stay, I would mention it to the staff there. Then again, I may stay somewhere else...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Location is great. Quiet, yet close to expressway. Clean hotel. Pets always welcome.
Staff is fantastic, especially Charles. He couldn't do enough for a customer. He should train other employees in the chain.
I have to travel with family to see relatives in St Louis area 2-4 times a year for 1-2 days each time. I will always stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stayed here 4 nights during a family reunion. Very clean & nice! We had a frig & microwave. Room felt like a fancier hotel than your average La Quinta. Staff were ok-no issues good or bad. Definately recommend this La Quinta. There is a small store & a Hooter's Restaraunt next door also. (Not a Hooter's fan, but hey, I could easily walk there.)

Room Tip: We stayed on 1st floor & had a frig & microwave.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Chapin, SC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

As usual, the staff were pleasant and I love that La Quinta is dog friendly! This is one of the oldest, shabbiest La Quinta's that I've ever stayed in however. The first room they put me in had double beds. BOTH were so far past when they should have been discarded that when one sat on the edge it felt like you were rolling backward into a well. I knew there was no way I could sleep on them. The desk clerk said that they were in the process of replacing all the mattresses but she didn't know which rooms had been done yet or not (huh?). She moved me to another room whose bed was better (but still quite old and saggy). I decided to accept that rather than keep room hopping all night. It slept OK so that worked out alright. The breakfast was typical and plentiful. The one truly bad thing was, as mentioned in a number of other reviews, the bathroom. The overall room cleanliness was not great but the bathrooms were particularly nasty. The cleaning there was mediocre at best. There were smelly yellow stains in the corners under the sinks with hair stuck in them - YUCK! Although the neighborhood was nice, I would not choose this La Quinta again for a return trip to St. Louis.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport? Share your experiences!