We travel to St. Louis at least once a year for an extended weekend and we always struggle with where to stay. The fact that the city and its attractions are so spread out adds to this ongoing problem. This was a better La Quinta and we thought the hotel and our room were nice for the money spent. My biggest complaint was that it was on the far west side of the city and not very central to anywhere we wanted to go. About the only thing this hotel was close to that we wanted to see was one of the Trader Joe’s stores, which was a couple of miles to the south. The breakfast spread was typical of La Quinta and acceptable, but had the usual problem common to this chain, which is there wasn’t enough seating for the busiest times, so we had to wait for a table. We would definitely stay here again if the price is right, but I’ll keep looking for something a little more to the east which has both price and location going for it.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites St. Louis Westport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport Hotel
- La Quinta West County
- West County La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Fareportal , Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.